• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

THE COMMENTATORS Wednesday

bluer1

imported post

Are those the same "commentators" that last weds. were discussing the panic buying of firearms? The ones that said all AK47s are not semi-automatic but machine guns? The ones that said anyone that buys 30 round "clips" (yeah they said clips) is only buying them because they want to kill someone? Yeah, they seem pretty educated... :banghead:

joeroket

imported post

I don't listen to AM radio but if they are anti's then it would be good to listen to because it is good to know what your opponents are thinking.

gsx1138

imported post

They are the same that ripped apart the CWP holders article I was in. Ken Assram made up a hypothetical situation then acted panicked about it. I was too enraged to call in to defend myself coherently.

I've found that most liberals and some conservative talk show hosts like to take part of a story so they can make up another fictional story and talk about it.