• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

HERE IT IS

VaGunTrader

imported post

Here's the site. I named it Virginia Gun Trader. Should of named it VCGT, Virginia Citizens Gun Trader. I wanted as short awebsite address as possible, and somethingpeople can remember.

I would like to add a linkat the top to VCDL or even the GET ONE license plate (with permission of course), but I having a hard time figuring out the HTML to make it happen. I'm no programmer or website builder.

anyway...if theres any compliants or suggestions please let me know.

http://www.vaguntrader.com/

VAopencarry

imported post

Good job!

Might want to add a strong disclaimer of your responsibility. Don't know if it holds any legal water but it might help.

smccomas

imported post

Very cool I registered

I have a suggestion, a "Try it Before you Buy it" section.

Where this stems from was I wanted to test fire an XDM before I spent 500+ dollars on the pistol. I did purchase the pistol by the way.

I envision the section towork like this, members could post the type of firearms they had and if someone was considering purchasing that type of pistol they could meet said member at a range, pay for ammo fire the pistol so that they can get an idea of how it handles and shoots.

Just a thought.

DrMark

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

Suggestions:

1. You might want a section for General Site Q&A... a place, for example, to ask where folks think I should list my gun parts, or if my drilling should be under rifles or shotguns.

2. You might want a section for Feedback. For example, I might post "Dutch Uncle -- A+ -- great guy to do business with."