• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MOC BUTTONS NOW AVAILABLE

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

I plan on selling these for $2 ea. at get-togethers as a fund raiser. Profits at this time will go towards a projector for MOC presentations.
[/b]
I will sell themby mailwith a minimum order of 5 for $10 and I’ll pay the shipping. Multiples of 5 are allowable, for example 10, 15, 20 at $2 each with free shipping. You can mix and match the buttons you want. I’ll take cash, checks, and Money orders. Make them out to Brian Jeffs. PM me to order, I’ll need a name and a mailing address. I’ll send the buttons when I receive your payment. OR paypal for them here thanks to PilotPTK: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=1332271
[/b]
The buttons are 2.25” in diameter.

JBURGII

imported post

Did you make those or have them made cuz I would be interested in making some for my locale. Excellent inexpensive way to advertise the cause. James

Venator

imported post

warlockmatized wrote:
AWESOME!

Any chance of using paypal as a payment option?
I don't have a paypal account, I don't know much about paypal, nor do I want to learn at this point. BUT if someone has an account that I can use, well that may work.

PilotPTK

MOC Charter Member - Shelby Township, Michigan, US
imported post

Brian,

I've been a lurker for quite a long time, and have posted once or twice. My free time is extremely tight, but I would like to help the cause.

I have a Business account with Paypal and would be happy to accept paypal payment and then forward the money to you in the form of a check. I'll even eat the paypal fees as my donation to the cause.

If you want to work this out, let me know. You can email me directly at 'bbawkon at govarion dot com'

Ben

Venator

imported post

Now I have two choices. I'm up for either one. Thanks both of you. How will I get the mailing info and the order stuff from those that want buttons? If you guys will PM me and fill me in on how we can work this out.

PilotPTK

MOC Charter Member - Shelby Township, Michigan, US
imported post

Hello everyone,

All of the orders that have been placed via Paypal to this point have been forwarded to Venator for mailing. You should receive them shortly.

I just wanted to add that while I'm accepting payment for the buttons, Venator is the one shipping them. As soon as an order is placed, I send the information to him, and he ships as soon as he is able. If you have any questions about when your buttons were shipped or if they don't show up for any reason, please contact Venator. I, unfortunately, will not be able to provide you any information.

Please support the cause. $10.00 is two packs of cigarettes, and goes a long way toward helping promote our rights.

Have a wonderful day,
Ben

Venator

imported post

PM me if you do not get the buttons you ordered within 2 weeks. Today I will have mailed the latest orders so recent purchases should get them in a few days.

AL I mailed yours today.