• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MOC BUTTONS NOW AVAILABLE

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

Sold out of the initial order, thanks to all those that bought them. I have reordered and should get them in a couple of days. To see the buttons go to thefirst post on this thread.

I will sell them on-line with a minimum order of 5 for $10 and I’ll pay the shipping. Multiples of 5 are allowable, for example 10, 15, 20 at $2 each with free shipping. I’ll take cash, checks, and Money orders. Make them out to Brian Jeffs. PM me to order, I’ll need a name and a mailing address. I’ll send the buttons when I receive your payment. OR paypal for them here thanks to PilotPTK:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=1332271

Venator

imported post

I have restocked and am taking orders. You can paypal or PM me if you want some. See order info at top of this tread. Come on, they are nice buttons and funds go towards a projector.

Venator

imported post

I ordered some gun control is murder buttons. Minimum mail order is five buttons and you can mix them with the guns save lives buttons. So for example if you want 3 gun saves lives and 2 gun control is murder you can do that just let me know via PM or use the paypal option found here. Include how many and what ones you want.
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=1332271

Venator

imported post

Big Gay Al wrote:
Can you hold 5 of the new buttons for me, until next Wednesday? That's when I can pay up.
I can, which design do you want, or I can mix them up. Wait you already have the guns saves lives buttons correct? Anyway send me a check when you can.

Venator

imported post

tygereye wrote:
I will be able to place an order on the 1st
Thank you, if you want to go with a check PM for an address. Or you can paypal, just let them know which ones you want. The paypal is only set up for the guns saves lives button, but in the comments say which one you want.

Big Gay Al

Michigan Moderator
imported post

Venator wrote:
Big Gay Al wrote:
Can you hold 5 of the new buttons for me, until next Wednesday? That's when I can pay up.
I can, which design do you want, or I can mix them up. Wait you already have the guns saves lives buttons correct? Anyway send me a check when you can.
Excellent. I can send a check out next week. And yes, I do have the Guns saves lives buttons, so I want the newer ones.

Thanks.

Venator

imported post

Big Gay Al wrote:
Venator wrote:
Big Gay Al wrote:
Excellent. I can send a check out next week. And yes, I do have the Guns saves lives buttons, so I want the newer ones.

Thanks.

Got your order and will be sending them tomorrow.

Reminder I have the gun control is murder pins in, they look great. Order them through pay pal or PM me.

Thanks Al.

Venator

imported post

SQLtables wrote:
Venator wrote:

Reminder I have the gun control is murder pins in, they look great. Order them through pay pal or PM me.

Thanks Al.
Have you sent out any of the gun control is murder pins? Mores specifically, have you sent mine? :)

Who are you again? I did get the pins and haven't sent them to you as I forgot you ordered them, :?thanks for the reminder.:) I have three orders to send out on Thursday. Thanks all that ordered.

I think I have around $245 for a projector. I need about $150 more so if anyone can help and order some buttons that would help us get the projector in time for a possible April presentation in Jackson.

zigziggityzoo

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Venator wrote:
SQLtables wrote:
Venator wrote:

Reminder I have the gun control is murder pins in, they look great.  Order them through pay pal or PM me.

Thanks Al.
Have you sent out any of the gun control is murder pins?  Mores specifically, have you sent mine? :)

Who are you again?  I did get the pins and haven't sent them to you as I forgot you ordered them, :? thanks for the reminder.:)  I have three orders to send out on Thursday.  Thanks all that ordered.

I think I have around $245 for a projector.  I need about $150 more so if anyone can help and order some buttons that would help us get the projector in time for a possible April presentation in Jackson.

Venator, Kimberguy sold all 20 buttons at the gun show, so there's some more.

Plus, I've got some $$ from the info cards, but the stickers haven't broken even yet.

IF SQLTables would pay for his order...I'd be closer! (Hint hint)

Venator

imported post

zigziggityzoo wrote:
Venator wrote:
SQLtables wrote:
Venator wrote:

Thanks Al.
Have you sent out any of the gun control is murder pins? Mores specifically, have you sent mine? :)

Who are you again? I did get the pins and haven't sent them to you as I forgot you ordered them, :?thanks for the reminder.:) I have three orders to send out on Thursday. Thanks all that ordered.

I think I have around $245 for a projector. I need about $150 more so if anyone can help and order some buttons that would help us get the projector in time for a possible April presentation in Jackson.

Plus, I've got some $$ from the info cards, but the stickers haven't broken even yet.

Oh I meet up with Kimberguy today and am counting his sales. Keep selling those info cards and stickers and get me the money when you can. I may have to buy the projector and hope that I'll recoup the difference in cost.

Thanks for all your efforts.

SQLtables

imported post

zigziggityzoo wrote:
Venator wrote:
SQLtables wrote:
Venator wrote:

Reminder I have the gun control is murder pins in, they look great.  Order them through pay pal or PM me.

Thanks Al.
Have you sent out any of the gun control is murder pins?  Mores specifically, have you sent mine? :)

Who are you again?  I did get the pins and haven't sent them to you as I forgot you ordered them, :? thanks for the reminder.:)  I have three orders to send out on Thursday.  Thanks all that ordered.

I think I have around $245 for a projector.  I need about $150 more so if anyone can help and order some buttons that would help us get the projector in time for a possible April presentation in Jackson.

Hey now, I'm almost positive I paid through paypal, I probably just didn't put my screenname on the order... can you double check? I'm probably the only Nate in Frankenmuth :cool: