• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Va gun info

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Good site. Not flashy, but solid.

Belongs to nakedshoplifte.r

IanB

imported post

VAopencarry wrote:
naked, Whats the avatar about?
From: http://westernrifleshooters.blogspot.com/2008/11/vanderboegh-brady-bunchs-paul-helmke.html

By Helmke’s definition, I am one of the “unreasonable” ones, lacking in “common sense.” There are many, many more like me. We call ourselves, proudly, the Three Percent, after the fraction of the population of the American colonies who took up arms against the British.
And... this is what started it all...

http://www.madison.com/tct/opinion/letters/297313

Dear Editor:

Joe Bialek from Cleveland proposes the licensing and registration of all weapons currently in civilian hands. My question is, how exactly do you propose to do that, Joe?
There are some of us "cold dead hands" types, perhaps 3 percent of gun owners, who would kill anyone who tried to further restrict our God-given liberty. Don't extrapolate from your own cowardice and assume that just because you would do anything the government told you to do that we would.
Are you proposing to come yourself, or do you want someone else's son or daughter in federal service to take the risk? Are you truly prepared to stack up the bodies necessary to accomplish your plan? Seems a strange way to make a "safer society." More to the point, are you willing to risk your sorry hide to do it? No? I thought not.
Then quit proposing the next American civil war. We're done being pushed back from our natural rights without a fight. Be careful what you wish for.
Mike Vanderboegh

Pinson, Ala.

bohdi

imported post

Not only are you unreasonable, your a delinquent, juvenile, sniveling, inferiority complex having, low life, no self confidence in the local police ingrate who has no life but to harrass the good citizens of the state of virginia with your sensless, baseless, unfounded, maniacle driveling pantering in support of a completely outdated, useless, archaic behavior that has no place in a sound democratic society based upon the principles that everyone gets along with each other.............................

:D

See ya on the 18th?