• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MOC Challenge Coin pre-orders taken here.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

It was suggested to start an order thread, which is a good idea. Soooo here it is.

I now have a price on the challenge coins. 50 to 99 $12 ea.. 100 and over $10 ea. These are the actual cost of the coins, no mark-up/ no profit, no fund raising. These are the best quality coin made. I have one that was made by this company and it’s high class. If you order and want it mailed, there will be shipping costs. Otherwise you can pick them up at future get-togethers.

I will take pre-orders at the $12 price and hope to get 50 or more orders. IF under 50 we won’t be offering them for sale. So PM me with info if you would like to order one or more coins.

Attached Image (viewed 3 times):

attachment.php

Venator

imported post

mastiff69 wrote:
Add us to the list for coins !!

Who knows someday this maybe they way to recognize true patriot's from the Brady's....

The Mason's have there ********* and we have our coin:cool:
PM me on how many you would like. I'm keeping a list, so far with your coin we have pre-ordered 13 coins.

Kenshinx2

imported post

sorry wish i could afford one =P but do you know how hard it is for a 20 year old with 1 Prior job to get a job in michigan! >> ...well that and i dont have a drivers licens.. lol.. >.> <,< dont ask no i didint get it taken away lol

SpringerXDacp

imported post

mastiff69 wrote:
OK OK :Dyou bent my arm add TWO more to my previous order.

This is all i can do for now MARVIN is my buddy:banghead:.

I hear ya!!! Two days late on the mortgage payment already and the clock is still ticking :tick: :tick: :tick:.... :?

That said, I will have to hold off on purchasing coins for awhile.

Venator

imported post

MI-copperhead wrote:
Brian, put me down for 3 more, for a total of 5 all together. I'd really like to see this make the minimum, as these are exceptitional looking coins!
Thanks. I tried to keep the design simple yet get the basics across. The US shield behind the logo was the coin makers idea, and it works well.

Venator

imported post

We now have 33 orders. 17 to go. Come on people this will be a great quality coin that will last longer than you.;) And it looks like if we get enough there may only be 50 made in the world, thus adding to their value in years to come.