• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MOC Challenge Coin pre-orders taken here.

WARCHILD

imported post

Come on people. We don't want to let this dye before it gets started. We need orders for 16 more coins. Don't make me take out a loan and have to buy them myself. It would make me very un-happy and believe me, you don't want a mad hillbilly ex-postal employee on the lookout for re-coup of funds. :uhoh:

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

If I counted right I have an order for 50. Below is a list of those that have requested a coin(s). I need to see what the mailing cost will be. When I do I'll post a total amount including shipping. Those that ordered more than one coin will have a bit more in shipping as it goes by weight. I will not be making money on this and I'm charging actual costs only. I bought a few extra coins to round it to fifty and I may auction them off or sell raffle tickets to raise some money for a MOC projector.

Check to see if I got your name right and if the number of coins is correct. I'll be PMing you all soon with my mailing address. Once I get all the checks in I'll be ordering the coins. The coins should be ready within 5 weeks after they are ordered.

Warlockmatized 3
Jeff Sayers 1
Starshooter231 1
Mastiff69 4
SQLtables2
Venator5
Warchild5
Taxwhat 2
Kos 1
Micopperhead5
Hidehunter2
Cmdio 1
Littleman3
Nervisrek1
Peacemaker.45 2
Laroy1
Xd-40 5
Dougwg 2
Wardog6d 2
Nick7871 1
Zigziggityzoo2

zigziggityzoo

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Venator wrote:
If I counted right I have an order for 50.  Below is a list of those that have requested a coin(s).  I need to see what the mailing cost will be.  When I do I'll post a total amount including shipping.  Those that ordered more than one coin will have a bit more in shipping as it goes by weight.  I will not be making money on this and I'm charging actual costs only.  I bought a few extra coins to round it to fifty and I may auction them off or sell raffle tickets to raise some money for a MOC projector.

Check to see if I got your name right and if the number of coins is correct.  I'll be PMing you all soon with my mailing address.  Once I get all the checks in I'll be ordering the coins.  The coins should be ready within 5 weeks after they are ordered.

Add one to me for a total of Two. - Zzz

You should be able to mail any and all of them in a flat-rate express envelope for $4.80, which is an option if First-Class becomes prohibitively expensive.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

Okay, I have the mailing costs. I rounded up a bit and any extra moneywill go to the projector.

SO for an order of 1-3 coins mailing is $1.50
Orders of 4-5 coins mailing is $2.00.

So if you ordered the quanity below your total is:

1coin total is $13.50

2 coins total is $25.50

3 coins total is $37.50

4 coins total is $50.00

5 coins total is $62.00

I'll be sending the PM out over the weekend with my address. Checks Cash or Money orders will work. Make checks out to Brian Jeffs.