Thread: Richmond OC Breakfast Club

Post imported post

Meeting at the IHOP on Midlothian Turnpike near the State Police HQ. Meeting starts at 9:30 AM. Look for us in the back room, as always.

stay safe.

skidmark
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Post imported post

Keep the coffee hot and the pot full.

Yata hey
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Post imported post

Attendance was very low. Either folks were out in the woods trying to assinate Bambi or geting geared up for Black Friday shopping.

We willdo itagain next Saturday. Stay tuned for site announcement -or chime in and suggest a place yourself. Only requirements to attend are that you like to eat breakfast and enjoy good conversation.

stay safe.

skidmark
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Post imported post

Coffee was hot, pot was kept full.

Yata hey

You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Post imported post

Sorry I couldn't make it this morning guys, I had my sons birthday party at noon just down the street at Chuck E Cheese's. The kids had blast and I had the oppertunity to school one of the fathers in attendance of the cause, I even gave him an OC card (thanks for those Skidmark). Heseemed quite interested, but probably not interested enough to join in.

Post imported post

Infidel wrote:
    Sorry I couldn't make it this morning guys, I had my sons birthday party at noon just down the street at Chuck E Cheese's. The kids had blast and I had the oppertunity to school one of the fathers in attendance of the cause, I even gave him an OC card (thanks for those Skidmark). Heseemed quite interested, but probably not interested enough to join in.
    If I remember correctly, Chuck E serves alcohol so one would have to OC if they were carrying. Didja play any games?

Yata hey

Post imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
    Infidel wrote:
    If I remember correctly, Chuck E serves alcohol so one would have to OC if they were carrying. Didja play any games?

Yata hey
    YES and YES