• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Richmond OC Breakfast Club

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Meeting at the IHOP on Midlothian Turnpike near the State Police HQ. Meeting starts at 9:30 AM. Look for us in the back room, as always.

stay safe.

skidmark

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Attendance was very low. Either folks were out in the woods trying to assinate Bambi or geting geared up for Black Friday shopping.

We willdo itagain next Saturday. Stay tuned for site announcement -or chime in and suggest a place yourself. Only requirements to attend are that you like to eat breakfast and enjoy good conversation.

stay safe.

skidmark

Infidel

imported post

Sorry I couldn't make it this morning guys, I had my sons birthday party at noon just down the street at Chuck E Cheese's. The kids had blast and I had the oppertunity to school one of the fathers in attendance of the cause, I even gave him an OC card (thanks for those Skidmark). Heseemed quite interested, but probably not interested enough to join in.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Infidel wrote:
Sorry I couldn't make it this morning guys, I had my sons birthday party at noon just down the street at Chuck E Cheese's. The kids had blast and I had the oppertunity to school one of the fathers in attendance of the cause, I even gave him an OC card (thanks for those Skidmark). Heseemed quite interested, but probably not interested enough to join in.
If I remember correctly, Chuck E serves alcohol so one would have to OC if they were carrying. Didja play any games?

Yata hey

Infidel

imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
Infidel wrote:
If I remember correctly, Chuck E serves alcohol so one would have to OC if they were carrying. Didja play any games?

Yata hey
YES and YES:D