• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Poster girl

Glockster714

imported post

I would like to ask out the beautiful brunettepictured on the home page. The tall girl with the blue shirt with her arms crossed. Is she for real as a forum member?

Wow!!! :what:

Task Force 16

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Glockster714 wrote:
I would like to ask out the beautiful brunettepictured on the home page. The tall girl with the blue shirt with her arms crossed. Is she for real as a forum member?

Wow!!! :what:
That would be Lori, and I think she's already spoken for. :banghead:

cccook

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I think we all agree with you about perfection1144's natural beauty. Be aware that aside from her husband she has more "big brothers" than the average bear. :D

As you browse through the threads here you may noticeseveral ladies who have caused quite a stir in the OC movement. shefearsnothingis one such person. She has become quite the spokesperson and advocate for OC. There are others.

These ladies are certainly making all of us look good. One of the beautiful things about OCDO is that all members may contribute as their talents and gifts allow. You will find great speakers, researchers, debaters, models, writers, educators, technicians, leaders and other enthusiasts amidst our ranks. Welcome Glockster714.

TheMrMitch

imported post

My daughter is named Lori. Hell on horseback.

She rides her horses and plinks with her CZ82 she conned me out of. Her #2 daughter out shot the men in camp this August with an M1....she's 15 years old.:D

Sheriff

imported post

You guys need to stop drooling over somebody else's wife, always remember thatthe people here carry guns! And that probably includes her husband! :lol:

On a more serious note, it was an attractive addition to the home page!