10 32.26%
  • Highschool/Tech graduate

7 22.58%
  • Did not graduate highschool

0 0%

Thread: Education poll time...

Banned

Post imported post

In response to a suggestion in this thread: http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_to...jump_to=309155

Oops, forgot stuff for in-progress people. Just choose what you will be completing.

Banned

Post imported post

Working on my Bachelor's right now, probably not going past my Master's.

Post imported post

BSME

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Officially, I'm a HS grad (Class of '71), but I've been enrolled at the University of Hard Knox ever since. You can learn allot at UHK, if you pay attention in class.

Post imported post

AAS in Information and Networking technology.

Post imported post

Everything I ever needed to know, I learned in Kindergarten.
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

https://gunthreadadapters.com

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

Banned

Post imported post

Oddly the numbers don't match the (more likely true)statements in the linked thread. Next poll idea, "do you consider yourself a chronic liar."

Alexandria, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
    Oddly the numbers don't match the (more likely true)statements in the linked thread. Next poll idea, "do you consider yourself a chronic liar."
    I'd propose that could be the low numbers, and the potential that two different groups of people read the thread.

Likely some decided it was not on topic, and didn't read both?

Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be spirit of tolerance in the entire population. -Albert Einstein

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
    Which statements in the linked thread are you refering to?

I suspect that the OP in the linked thread may have made an assumption that most members of OCDO are in college or college grads. I took "most" as meaning a majority or better than half the members. According to the current poll talley, it appears that he may have been right, albiet the small sampling.

Because there have only been 19 (as of this posting) to participate, it appears that there has been a very tiny percentageof the OCDO membership that has participated in the survey. If the rest did, the numbers might be different.

I think AWD just likes being a contrarian agitator.

Banned

Post imported post

Task Force 16 wrote:
    Which statements in the linked thread are you refering to?

I suspect that the OP in the linked thread may have made an assumption that most members of OCDO are in college or college grads. I took "most" as meaning a majority or better than half the members. According to the current poll talley, it appears that he may have been right, albiet the small sampling.

Because there have only been 19 (as of this posting) to participate, it appears that there has been a very tiny percentageof the OCDO membership that has participated in the survey. If the rest did, the numbers might be different.

I think AWD just likes being a contrarian agitator.

So everyone with a post-graduate degree came out of the woodwork and bum rushed this thread, but don't post anywhere else. GTFO

Post imported post

Jesse Jackson was shopping for a washing machine, stop me if you've heard this one...
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

https://gunthreadadapters.com

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.