• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Christmas or New Years Potluck Anyone???

goosemama

imported post

I know, I know, if I bring up the subject, I'm "volunteered" to organize it. OK, so here goes.

Anyone up for a Christmas potluck or New Years Party? Since it would be potluck, a restaurant is out and the weather has gotten to cold to have it outdoors. Would anyone be willing to have it at their house? I'd have no problem with mine except that it's soooooo small that more than 5 people and we'd be wall-to-wall bodies. I'd be more than happy to come by and help clean and decorate for the party.

Any ideas, please let me know.

FYI - This has also been posted over on UCC.

scorpioajr

imported post

goosemama wrote:
I...Christmas...
Bah-HumBug! :lol:
Scrooge.jpg

nickbeam775

imported post

goosemama wrote:
I know, I know, if I bring up the subject, I'm "volunteered" to organize it. OK, so here goes.

Anyone up for a Christmas potluck or New Years Party? Since it would be potluck, a restaurant is out and the weather has gotten to cold to have it outdoors. Would anyone be willing to have it at their house? I'd have no problem with mine except that it's soooooo small that more than 5 people and we'd be wall-to-wall bodies. I'd be more than happy to come by and help clean and decorate for the party.

Any ideas, please let me know.

FYI - This has also been posted over on UCC.
that would be great i would love to help out if there is anything i can do just let me know food or whatever i would offer my home but its a little small but i would love to help out in any way possible

scorpioajr

imported post

pitythefools wrote:
dude,

you really want people you dont know scoping out your house?

What about the location?

Even if they dont show up...you trust everyone on the net?
Your doing your BEST to not only contribute dribble, but now Terrorizing? Nice...

anim-sacred-cow.jpg

scorpioajr

imported post

pitythefools wrote:
ProtectedBy9mm wrote:
pitythefools wrote:
dude,

you really want people you dont know scoping out your house?

What about the location?

Even if they dont show up...you trust everyone on the net?
Your doing your BEST to not only contribute dribble, but now Terrorizing? Nice...

anim-sacred-cow.jpg

why do you always stir the crap?

Im doing anything but being careful. It is not safe to put personal info out on the net.

I certainly wouldnt want strange persons at my house or knowing where I live.

Is that a problem for you?
Why would it be? not only is there a gun on my hip 24/7, i got some other 'goodies' waiting for a would-be home invader. not pressing my luck but geez guy - talk about fear mongering.

PS- you know your IP address is logged anytime you get online right? At which point your advertising your location. :shock::shock:

Utah_Patriot

imported post

Okay so you are paranoid I just planning a get togther for the group for december your welcome to come if you choose as for the rest give me some dates you would like to have the get togther so I can plan the rest