• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Christmas or New Years Potluck Anyone???

scorpioajr

goosemama

imported post

So, Gunsfreak4791, sounds like you have it allunder control. Kevin and I will bring chili cheese dip and chips. Make sure to post over on UCC under events when a date, time and place have been settled.

Utah_Patriot

imported post

What is a good date for everyone please let me know so I can give everyone a date unless everyone is Okay with Saturday the 13th At 1600

Utah_Patriot

imported post

Okay so December 19th it is The time is 1800 it will be a Potluck dinner Their is a grill for cooking and children are welcome I live in Kearns and to RSVP For this event PM Me and I will reply with my address everyone is welcome OC will be encourged bring your guns rifles and kids adults all are welcome their will be on street parking. I will have a firepit to keep warm. Anyone who would like to contribute can if we get enough people we can go to the local park as well so lets get the holiday off right

thx997303

imported post

So, anybody know where this is going to be at? I tried pm'ing gunsfreak, but have not yet recieved a reply, and the date is fast approaching.

scorpioajr

imported post

thx997303 wrote:
So, anybody know where this is going to be at? I tried pm'ing gunsfreak, but have not yet recieved a reply, and the date is fast approaching.
I think GunFreak is doing his best to secure a ballistics vest so he can safely invite ThoughtPolice.

I kid, i kid...

Utah_Patriot

imported post

As long as I get enough intrest then I am ready to go if not then will try again for another date so far I have one person interested please PM Me all who will be their I need at least five if not more Sorry for the delay waiting to see how many people will show up. So anyone who will be their PM Me need at least five people to get this going so I can plan