• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

blank billboards across the country

vonu

imported post

I'm a trucker.
I don't pull a semi-trailer, but I pull my camper van all over the country while moving truck tractors, called driveaway.
There are a lot of available billboards across the country.
Maybe the larger outdoor advertising companies would welcome wide area buys of long-time available billboards.
The attention might make donations available to make more billboard buys, which might make more donations available, and...

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Have you got a specific message you want to put up? Or at least a topic?

Sounds like you have a good start of an idea. Go a bit further with it - see what you can come up with.

Oh, BTW - do you have a plan for coordinating donations and renting the billboards?

stay safe.

skidmark