• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Advanced CCW Class

Ohio Patriot

imported post

If you would like to sharpen your handgun skills, here is an awesome opportunity for you. This Saturday (November 29th) Tim Bostic of the Mechanicsburg PD will be hosting an advanced CCW class from 1000 to 1600 at the SO's shooting range located south of Urbana. He will cover grip, stances, cover vs. concealment, barricade, multiple target, body amour drills, and right-left hand shooting. The price is $50, which is a real bargain. I'm not sure if you must have a CCW license or not to attend the class; I'll find out. More info here:

http://ohioccwforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=24367

I'm going.

If you would like to go, you can email Tim at buckeyeguy142@yahoo.com