Thread: Obama is pro-OC.

Post imported post

We all know Obama wants to prohibit CC nationwide.

So that only allows OC!

What a guy.................

Post imported post

Yeah, an I am sure all the BGs will OC too. What a guy?!?? What a moron.

Personally I think we all oughtta take up a collection and buy Obama a Walther PPK with gold inlay of the manufacturing marks, with genuine Ivory grips that have "BHO" in gold inlay, just like Hitler had; and hope he puts it to the same good use as did Onkel Adolf.

(except for shooting his niece)

Post imported post

If I get shafted on my new permit after getting busted for NOT having one...

But seriously, I think Obama is politically savvy enough to know that America is not a macroscopic image of Chicago, and that if he hopes to be reelected (most people like being president apparently), I doubt he's going to take on the industry head-on. That won't stop individual congressmen from submitting lousy bills, but I'm still (somewhat) hopeful.

-ljp

Banned

Post imported post

Post imported post

fingers80002 wrote:
    We all know Obama wants to prohibit CC nationwide.

So that only allows OC!

What a guy.................

I may be wrong but I think OC in Obama's dictionary means Only Criminals.
    Im proudly straight. I'm free to not support Legalization, GLBT, Illegal Aliens, or the Islamization of America.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
    Yeah, an I am sure all the BGs will OC too. What a guy?!?? What a moron.

Personally I think we all oughtta take up a collection and buy Obama a Walther PPK with gold inlay of the manufacturing marks, with genuine Ivory grips that have "BHO" in gold inlay, just like Hitler had; and hope he puts it to the same good use as did Onkel Adolf.

(except for shooting his niece)
    Alex, according my source Hitler's niece shot herself. By todays moral standards, there was a twisted relationship between them, and Adolph was very controling of her.

http://www.historyplace.com/worldwar...er/success.htm

Post imported post

From what I understand there was some suspicion that she may have gotten an assist in her "suicide" but it was finally officially ruled a suicide and Hitler got off that hook.

Post imported post

Legba wrote:

But seriously, I think Obama is politically savvy enough to know that America is not a macroscopic image of Chicago, and that if he hopes to be reelected (most people like being president apparently), I doubt he's going to take on the industry head-on. That won't stop individual congressmen from submitting lousy bills, but I'm still (somewhat) hopeful.

-ljp
    That's because you're not from Chicago. My only question is how soon will he have HIS Waco? You can't teach an old sheet-wearing dog new tricks. Not as though it's EVER been under any real control, but as soon as Obama turns the BATFE loose, it's going to start looking for victims. Ironically, based on history those victims will probably be Black. Hooray for "change"! :what:
    --- Gun control: The theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with 210lb. rapists.

Post imported post

Nice drive-by thread.

Banned

Post imported post

Deanimator wrote:
    Legba wrote:

-ljp
    That's because you're not from Chicago. My only question is how soon will he have HIS Waco? You can't teach an old sheet-wearing dog new tricks. Not as though it's EVER been under any real control, but as soon as Obama turns the BATFE loose, it's going to start looking for victims. Ironically, based on history those victims will probably be Black. Hooray for "change"! :what:

Very ironic, and also something I could definitely see happening.