Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Obama is pro-OC.

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Hanover,Pa, ,
    Posts
    36

    Post imported post

    We all know Obama wants to prohibit CC nationwide.

    So that only allows OC!

    What a guy.................





  2. #2
    Regular Member Alexcabbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Alexandria, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    2,290

    Post imported post

    Yeah, an I am sure all the BGs will OC too. What a guy?!?? What a moron.

    Personally I think we all oughtta take up a collection and buy Obama a Walther PPK with gold inlay of the manufacturing marks, with genuine Ivory grips that have "BHO" in gold inlay, just like Hitler had; and hope he puts it to the same good use as did Onkel Adolf.

    (except for shooting his niece)

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    1,882

    Post imported post

    If I get shafted on my new permit after getting busted for NOT having one...

    But seriously, I think Obama is politically savvy enough to know that America is not a macroscopic image of Chicago, and that if he hopes to be reelected (most people like being president apparently), I doubt he's going to take on the industry head-on. That won't stop individual congressmen from submitting lousy bills, but I'm still (somewhat) hopeful.

    -ljp

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    190

    Post imported post


  5. #5
    Regular Member jbone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,241

    Post imported post

    fingers80002 wrote:
    We all know Obama wants to prohibit CC nationwide.

    So that only allows OC!

    What a guy.................



    I may be wrong but I think OC in Obama's dictionary means Only Criminals.
    Im proudly straight. I'm free to not support Legalization, GLBT, Illegal Aliens, or the Islamization of America.

  6. #6
    Campaign Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Lobelville, Tennessee, USA
    Posts
    2,615

    Post imported post

    Alexcabbie wrote:
    Yeah, an I am sure all the BGs will OC too. What a guy?!?? What a moron.

    Personally I think we all oughtta take up a collection and buy Obama a Walther PPK with gold inlay of the manufacturing marks, with genuine Ivory grips that have "BHO" in gold inlay, just like Hitler had; and hope he puts it to the same good use as did Onkel Adolf.

    (except for shooting his niece)
    Alex, according my source Hitler's niece shot herself. By todays moral standards, there was a twisted relationship between them, and Adolph was very controling of her.

    http://www.historyplace.com/worldwar...er/success.htm

  7. #7
    Regular Member Alexcabbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Alexandria, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    2,290

    Post imported post

    From what I understand there was some suspicion that she may have gotten an assist in her "suicide" but it was finally officially ruled a suicide and Hitler got off that hook.

  8. #8
    Regular Member Deanimator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Rocky River, OH, U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,086

    Post imported post

    Legba wrote:
    If I get shafted on my new permit after getting busted for NOT having one...

    But seriously, I think Obama is politically savvy enough to know that America is not a macroscopic image of Chicago, and that if he hopes to be reelected (most people like being president apparently), I doubt he's going to take on the industry head-on. That won't stop individual congressmen from submitting lousy bills, but I'm still (somewhat) hopeful.

    -ljp
    That's because you're not from Chicago. My only question is how soon will he have HIS Waco? You can't teach an old sheet-wearing dog new tricks. Not as though it's EVER been under any real control, but as soon as Obama turns the BATFE loose, it's going to start looking for victims. Ironically, based on history those victims will probably be Black. Hooray for "change"! :what:
    --- Gun control: The theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with 210lb. rapists.

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    N47 12 x W122 10
    Posts
    1,761

    Post imported post

    Nice drive-by thread.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    , Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    2,715

    Post imported post

    Deanimator wrote:
    Legba wrote:
    If I get shafted on my new permit after getting busted for NOT having one...

    But seriously, I think Obama is politically savvy enough to know that America is not a macroscopic image of Chicago, and that if he hopes to be reelected (most people like being president apparently), I doubt he's going to take on the industry head-on. That won't stop individual congressmen from submitting lousy bills, but I'm still (somewhat) hopeful.

    -ljp
    That's because you're not from Chicago. My only question is how soon will he have HIS Waco? You can't teach an old sheet-wearing dog new tricks. Not as though it's EVER been under any real control, but as soon as Obama turns the BATFE loose, it's going to start looking for victims. Ironically, based on history those victims will probably be Black. Hooray for "change"! :what:


    Very ironic, and also something I could definitely see happening.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •