• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Obama is pro-OC.

Alexcabbie

imported post

Yeah, an I am sure all the BGs will OC too. What a guy?!?? What a moron.

Personally I think we all oughtta take up a collection and buy Obama a Walther PPK with gold inlay of the manufacturing marks, with genuine Ivory grips that have "BHO" in gold inlay, just like Hitler had; and hope he puts it to the same good use as did Onkel Adolf.:banghead:

(except for shooting his niece)

Legba

imported post

If I get shafted on my new permit after getting busted for NOT having one...

But seriously, I think Obama is politically savvy enough to know that America is not a macroscopic image of Chicago, and that if he hopes to be reelected (most people like being president apparently), I doubt he's going to take on the industry head-on. That won't stop individual congressmen from submitting lousy bills, but I'm still (somewhat) hopeful.

-ljp

mrbiggles

Banned
imported post

1174gunbanquet2.jpg

jbone

imported post

fingers80002 wrote:
We all know Obama wants to prohibit CC nationwide.

So that only allows OC!

What a guy.................
I may be wrong but I think OC in Obama's dictionary means Only Criminals.

Task Force 16

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
Yeah, an I am sure all the BGs will OC too. What a guy?!?? What a moron.

Personally I think we all oughtta take up a collection and buy Obama a Walther PPK with gold inlay of the manufacturing marks, with genuine Ivory grips that have "BHO" in gold inlay, just like Hitler had; and hope he puts it to the same good use as did Onkel Adolf.:banghead:

(except for shooting his niece)

Alex, according my source Hitler's niece shot herself. By todays moral standards, there was a twisted relationship between them, and Adolph was very controling of her.

http://www.historyplace.com/worldwar2/riseofhitler/success.htm

Deanimator

imported post

Legba wrote:

But seriously, I think Obama is politically savvy enough to know that America is not a macroscopic image of Chicago, and that if he hopes to be reelected (most people like being president apparently), I doubt he's going to take on the industry head-on. That won't stop individual congressmen from submitting lousy bills, but I'm still (somewhat) hopeful.

-ljp
That's because you're not from Chicago. My only question is how soon will he have HIS Waco? You can't teach an old sheet-wearing dog new tricks. Not as though it's EVER been under any real control, but as soon as Obama turns the BATFE loose, it's going to start looking for victims. Ironically, based on history those victims will probably be Black. Hooray for "change"! :what:

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Deanimator wrote:
Legba wrote:

-ljp
That's because you're not from Chicago. My only question is how soon will he have HIS Waco? You can't teach an old sheet-wearing dog new tricks. Not as though it's EVER been under any real control, but as soon as Obama turns the BATFE loose, it's going to start looking for victims. Ironically, based on history those victims will probably be Black. Hooray for "change"! :what:

Very ironic, and also something I could definitely see happening.