• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another Shooting

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

David.Car wrote:
Your dog wants steak, and he wants it now.
I'm waiting for the headline on fark now....

You should read some of the comments on the KOMO site.

Evidently this happens more than we thought. I googled "dog shoots owner" and got the following results: Results 1 - 10 of about 4,370,000 for dog shoots owner.

PT111

imported post

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27877995/

In a reverse church shooting the armed guards shot a man with a sword.

<snip>

LOS ANGELES - A security guard shot and killed a man wielding two Samurai swords Sunday on the grounds of a Scientology building in Hollywood, police said.

The unidentified man approached three guards around noon in the parking lot of the Scientology Celebrity Centre, Los Angeles Deputy Police Chief Terry S. Hara said.

The man was "close enough to hurt them" when one of the guards shot him, Hara said. Detectives were questioning the guard to figure out the swordsman's motive and determine whether the shooting was justified.
</snip>

gsx1138

imported post

PT111 wrote:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27877995/

In a reverse church shooting the armed guards shot a man with a sword.

<snip>

LOS ANGELES - A security guard shot and killed a man wielding two Samurai swords Sunday on the grounds of a Scientology building in Hollywood, police said.

The unidentified man approached three guards around noon in the parking lot of the Scientology Celebrity Centre, Los Angeles Deputy Police Chief Terry S. Hara said.

The man was "close enough to hurt them" when one of the guards shot him, Hara said. Detectives were questioning the guard to figure out the swordsman's motive and determine whether the shooting was justified.
</snip>

Justified? He was an agent for Xenu!