• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Female Models on Home Page

Consiglieri

imported post

Consiglieri

the two young ladies pictured on the right side of the home page are extremely attractive, but with the pistols on their hips, they are totally hot!

Or, is it just me?

I don't want to offend anyone's sensibilities, but felt compelled to comment.

~ Consiglieri

Consiglieri

imported post

I have an idea....it's coming to me....A calendar!

What do you think?

Consiglieri

cccook

Founder's Club Member
imported post

danbus ought to get to choose his month first, or maybe shefearsnothing, or mark edward marchiafava, or MTN Jack, or...wow this could be tougher than I though.

jbone

imported post

Consiglieri wrote:
I have an idea....it's coming to me....A calendar!

What do you think?

Consiglieri

Is that a VICTORY model she carry's, or was I supposed to be thinking about where the model carry's her piece? Sweet Dreams.

Alexcabbie

imported post

Used to have a poster from some holster mfg, it had a VERY busty young thing in a tight sweater and a shoulder rig. It was titled "Put your gun into something soft!!"

Some dufus stole it when I threw a party......:cuss:

Consiglieri

imported post

As the late Hunter S. Thompson would have said: Cazart! (Roughly translated: Holy s*** I might have known!)

Indeed, someone already came up with the idea!

GumiBear

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Sex, Sports, Sex, Sports. No wonder women think this is all that is on a man's mind. Here we are on a site promoting our unalienable rights posting pics for a calendar. All I can say is... Where can I get one and when does the game start! :lol:

cccook

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Aran wrote:
cccook wrote:
or maybe shefearsnothing
Oh god no, let's stick to attractive women.

I'd call an intelligent, articulate, motivated, protective, courageous defender of freedom pretty darned attractive.Maybe you're thinking of someone else.

And yes, I've seen you raggin' on her on other threads.