Thread: Shootout over Stray dog.

Post imported post

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

The thing that needs to be stated clearly and often to all media outlets and repeated by them is...these were not law abiding citizens. They were acting as criminals.

Post imported post

Perhaps the most disturbing part of this is that while all the shooting was going on while there were young children right next door.
    Oh, God. Somehow they always bring up children. I'm sure there were probably some grownups around too. So what?
    President/ Founding Member
    Louisiana Open Carry Awareness League
    www.laopencarry.org

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

A gun fight Saturday night and another on Sunday?

Tough neighborhood. Walking through Hells Kitchen in Manhattan doesn't seem all that daunting all of a sudden.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

The most intelligent one in this whiole thing, is most likely the stray dog. Sounds like it might have been smart enough to go find a safer neighborhood to hang out in.

Post imported post

"Investigators say the teens that got shot are not being cooperative with the investigation."

I hate when I see or hear statements like that. You are minding your own business and you become the victim or a shooting and then you are not going to do what you can to help find the jackasses that shot you? I swear people of a certain "ethnic culture" disgust me.

Post imported post

I thought we would at least get until next year before all the anti-gun slosh came about.
    Gun control isn't about guns -- it is about control.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Spectre wrote:
    "Investigators say the teens that got shot are not being cooperative with the investigation."

I hate when I see or hear statements like that. You are minding your own business and you become the victim or a shooting and then you are not going to do what you can to help find the jackasses that shot you? I swear people of a certain "ethnic culture" disgust me.
    Ya know, there may not have been a stray dog involved in this. Since the injured aren't cooperating, it may be gang related.

Post imported post

Task Force 16 wrote:
    Spectre wrote:

Ya know, there may not have been a stray dog involved in this. Since the injured aren't cooperating, it may be gang related.
    Let's see two "groups" of armed teenagers, who don't shoot very well, are willing to start a firefight over pretty much nothing and then won't talk to the cops about it. Whether there is a dog or not, these guys sound like gang bangers to me.

Post imported post

Sounds like it has a lot more to do with "gang culture" (a product of prohibition) than it has to do with "ethnic culture" (you know, pico de gallo and stuff).

Post imported post

marshaul wrote:
    Sounds like it has a lot more to do with "gang culture" (a product of prohibition) than it has to do with "ethnic culture" (you know, pico de gallo and stuff).
    All of the so-called "role-models" for this certain "ethnic group" make "gang culture" look cool. Yes, the WOD is a factor, but if these so-called "artists" would stop glamorizing the gang-banging way of life, that would be a step in the right direction.

Post imported post

OK, I agree with that. But such "art" is not a form of "ethnic culture". It's really corporate parasitism at its worst.