• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Is TXCDL.Org back?

cccook

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Whoa...that's weird. You can here a pin drop over there. So what do we do with it? Anything?

That's the one that got me started. Sure do miss it.

GumiBear

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I know what ya mean, that was the site that took my virginity too. I miss it also, hell since it's a ghost town we can run in the halls.:celebrate

DKSuddeth

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

At this time, don't wait on them. Focus all efforts for open carry in texas through opencarry.org. Either through Mike, john, or myself. There is also a mailing list that if you want to, we'll get you on. all support and hard work is appreciated.

GumiBear

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Just donated to OCDO a few hours ago, so my support is here, but TXCDL is where some of us got involved, it is like an old T_Shirt full of holes ya know, looks like hell but is comfortable.

Gator5713

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

DKSuddeth wrote:
At this time, don't wait on them. Focus all efforts for open carry in texas through opencarry.org. Either through Mike, john, or myself. There is also a mailing list that if you want to, we'll get you on. all support and hard work is appreciated.
Please tell me more about this mailing list! I was unaware of such a thing...

DKSuddeth

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Gator5713 wrote:
DKSuddeth wrote:
Please tell me more about this mailing list! I was unaware of such a thing...
send a PM to Mike Stollenwork, give him your location in texas and inform him that you'd like to be active in pushing legislation for open carry in our great state. he'll get your email address and include you on things that we have needs for like interviews and such.