• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New to the board.

bjr229

imported post

Greetings from a life long Idahoan. I have been lurking here for a few months, and studying up on the issues surrounding open carry. I figured it was time to introduce myself.

My current status is CC holder. I have openly carried for years in rural areas, but never in the big city. I guess you could say my first open carry experience was at the age of 14 or so. I lived in a small town, had no car or drivers license, and hunted regularly. I would throw a shotgun on a sling, and hop on a bicycle for the mile ride to my favorite pheasant hunting spot after school. At the time, it just seemed normal. Today, I would probably be questioned by the police.

Thanks for the great site, and all the information you provide here.

Brian

G

imported post

Ehhh!!! Why is NOONE on the east-side of the state?? :cuss::cuss:

Oh well, welcome.

ssfry99

imported post

:celebrate Hello All! I've been lurking on this board for a since Aug finally decided to register.

I'm here in Idaho Falls attending ISU

My carry weapons are either a Springfield XD .40 Sub or a Colt .38 Det Sp

G

imported post

ssfry99 wrote:
:celebrate Hello All! I've been lurking on this board for a since Aug finally decided to register.

I'm here in Idaho Falls attending ISU

My carry weapons are either a Springfield XD .40 Sub or a Colt .38 Det Sp
FINALLY!!! Someone else is on de Easside, yo.:celebrate I Live here in I.F. as well. Welcome ssfry99. Apparently, we're the only ones within 4 hours of here.