• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Brian Jeffs will appear be on WTCM 850 AM Traverse City, MI @ 1045, Wed., 26 NOV 08

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

I'm doing a radio interview on WTCM radio in Traverse City at 10:45 AM on Wednesday (Nov. 26th). I'm calling in to a conservative call in talk show and will be promoting OC and the get-together on Dec. 6th. The Host is Norm Jones on WTCM 580 AM the site is here http://www.wtcmradio.com/and you might be able to listen on-line. I hope I don't screw up too bad.

Call in number is 800-817-0580

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

Venator wrote:
I'm doing a radio interview on WTCM radio in Traverse City at 10:45 AM on Wednesday (Nov. 26th). I'm calling in to a conservative call in talk show and will be promoting OC and the get-together on Dec. 6th. The Host is Norm Jones on WTCM 580 AM the site is here http://www.wtcmradio.com/and you might be able to listen on-line. I hope I don't screw up too bad.

And what is your actual name so folks can recognize you?

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

Mike wrote:
Venator wrote:

And what is your actual name so folks can recognize you?
MY real name is............all over the Michigan forum......but for you Mike...it's Brian Jeffs.

knifemaker

imported post

Norm actually mentioned OC during a conversation with a caller yesterday. The basic jist of the call, and Norm's response, was promoting CC. So, good for him.

Norm's perspective on OC was, it is legal, but citizens would run in terror, the police would come, and you would be arrested for things like: brandishing, disturbing the peace, etc.

I was going to e-mail him, but it's nice to hear that you will take care of it for me.

Norm is basically Libraterian. I believe he is also a reserve LEO for either Traverse City, or the county.

Have fun. He seems like a reasonable guy.

Norm

imported post

Norm here,

I'm a 10 year reserve officer for Traverse City Police Department.

I'll make sure a pod-cast is available if you can't catch it live.

www.wtcmradio.com

The Norm Jones Show

knifemaker

imported post

Norm,

Did I get my syopsis correct? I heard what you said over the noise of some machinery. I don't want to misrepresent your statements.

I do enjoy your show. Maybe I'm listener #14... :D

Tim