• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Brian Jeffs will appear be on WTCM 850 AM Traverse City, MI @ 1045, Wed., 26 NOV 08

DanM

imported post

warlockmatized wrote:
ETA: Probably just a net hiccup or browser fart.

Are you sure you can rule out an end-user hiccup or fart leading toan accidentalmouse-click or key-stroke which affectedthe application?

Heh.

Glockingbird

imported post

I just had the opportunity to listen to the podcast of Brian's interview with Norm Jones up at WTCM radio in Traverse City. Well done Brian, You and norm packed a lot of information into a small amount of time. Norm was very fair and had clearly did some homework before his interview. Kudos to him for taking on a subject with some teeth.
Although he did throw out a some information that is not accurate. You were able to set the record strait on most points.
He mentioned under the terms of your "CCW" you are required to disclose that you "Do or do not have a weapon" when pulled over by police. We know that you are required to disclose only if you "DO" have a firearm in your possession. I'm not complaining, I'm just noticing. That was a great opportunity and a great job Brian. Thanks

I have called WJR AM 760 a number of times suggesting Paul W. Smith or Frank Beckmann take on the subject. (I'm not holding my breath)

warlockmatized

imported post

dougwg wrote:
DanM wrote:
warlockmatized wrote:
ETA: Probably just a net hiccup or browser fart.

Are you sure you can rule out an end-user hiccup or fart leading toan accidentalmouse-click or key-stroke which affectedthe application?

Heh.
No! the IBM is fine.
maybe it was a "PEBCAK" error?

lol JUST razzing ya Doug.