• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Glock 19 textured grip by Hatfield Gunsmiffin'

gotm4

Campaign Veteran
imported post

VaLiberty wrote:
gotm4 wrote:
He specializes in 1911s.
Can anyone comment on his 1911 work? I've had some 'work' done on mine that I'd like to have re-done, and some additional work performed as well.
I'll be able to soon. He's putting a flat 10-8 trigger in my Springfield Armory as well as a Novak picatinny light rail and stippling the front strap and under cutting the triggerguard as well as refinishing the frame.

mourneblade

imported post

VaLiberty wrote:
gotm4 wrote: 
He specializes in 1911s.
Can anyone comment on his 1911 work?  I've had some 'work' done on mine that I'd like to have re-done, and some additional work performed as well.

I've had him do repairs on my 1911s twice with no problems. I like how he explains in detail what he did and observed when you get your gun back from him.

10mm

imported post

VaLiberty wrote:
gotm4 wrote:
He specializes in 1911s.
Can anyone comment on his 1911 work? I've had some 'work' done on mine that I'd like to have re-done, and some additional work performed as well.
I heard he was ok. However, one of the best ever is right in Springfield. Robert Garrett at Northern VA Gun Works.