• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Thanksgiving Game

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Dom wrote:
I like this one (not a game but turkey related), check out the guy in the background:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-kjM1asH-8

Gotta love Sarah :).

Oh and Happy Thanksgiving eveyrone!

Comment at the top of the video pretty much summed it up:

"Listening to Palin over the past months I cannot fatham how screwed the person that ran against her for govenor had to be for her to win."

Gordie

imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
Dom wrote:
I like this one (not a game but turkey related), check out the guy in the background:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-kjM1asH-8

Gotta love Sarah :).

Oh and Happy Thanksgiving eveyrone!

"Listening to Palin over the past months I cannot fatham how screwed the person that ran against her for govenor had to be for her to win."
As opposed to Obama's claim to have campaigned in 57 states with just a few left to go. All of the candidates said things that didn't come out right, the only difference is that while most media outlets didn't cover the Obama-Biden foul ups, they pounced on every misspoken word from Palin.

Walleye

imported post

AWDstylez, seriously, you're always talking about how people on this board complain about Obama too much, so why are you getting on Palin's case? She didn't win, and you don't live under her juristiction, so what do you care? Some of us had no problem at all with the woman.

T Dubya

Campaign Veteran
imported post

AWDstylez wrote:

You have got to be the biggest douche bag on this entire forum.