• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

H-S Precision Uses Endorsement from Murderer

compmanio365

imported post

No, if you go to the link, there is more info. FreeRepublic isn't endorsing anything, it's just another post that actually shows the endorsement by H-S Precision. I agree that it is a ridiculous endorsement that's going to backfire, big time.

Huck

imported post

I could'nt believe it either! What's next, Genzu cutlery seeking endorsements from Charles Manson and O.J. Simpson?

III

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I cannot say enough negative of Lon Horiuchi. What a truly despicable human being.

Forget H-S Precision, the fact that our government employs this human piece of mastodon excrement is a black mark on every American.

Deanimator

imported post

marshaul wrote:
I cannot say enough negative of Lon Horiuchi. What a truly despicable human being.

Forget H-S Precision, the fact that our government employs this human piece of mastodon excrement is a black mark on every American.
I believe he's retired... like Klaus Barbie.

He's a blot on the human race, nevermind Americans. Having known him in Korea is like having known Tsuji Masanobu or Joachim Peiper. I feel dirty for the experience.

Overtaxed

imported post

I'm not even sure I'm seeing what I think I'm seeing... a woman, holding a child, taking her place as a "trophy" alongside various game animals?

Uuuugh! Yeah, I'm gonna studiously refuse to buy their branded and oem products, too.

KBCraig

imported post

Overtaxed wrote:
I'm not even sure I'm seeing what I think I'm seeing... a woman, holding a child, taking her place as a "trophy" alongside various game animals?

Uuuugh! Yeah, I'm gonna studiously refuse to buy their branded and oem products, too.

Look again at where you're seeing it: that's not H-S Precision's page, that's a spoof of it.

Deanimator

imported post

mark edward marchiafava wrote:
does anyone know the current whereabouts of the honorable Mr. Horiuchi?
He used to live on the Quantico facility because the brave shooter of women holding babies didn't feel safe anywhere else. Yeah, a real Carlos Hathcock, THAT guy...

imported post

A Google image search only turns up a very grainy photo taken quite a few years ago. Why are there no more recent photos?
It was mentioned on another website Tim McVeigh was circulating Lon's home address. Anyone know which address that could be?