Thread: LETARGETS.com (Law Enforcement Targets)

Post imported post

After getting upset of paying upwards of 2$ a sheet for targets at a range, I posted a topic on here...

I ordered 10- 25 Yard DOD M16 qual targets, 40 APD-1 targets (24x35), 40 LCS-TT targets (24x35), 30 MCPD targets (24x35), and a roll of 500 hole 'pasties' (small strip of tape to cover up bullet holes). I have not counted the sheets yet, but it looks bout right.

I ordered them on the night of the 20th, and they arrived at my house through UPS yesterday - 11/26. The targets are all perfect, just as I expected, and shipping was fast...

Total including shipping was $33.51, so considering the 120 targets, als including the cost of the tape, the targets were a shade over a quarter a piece (28 cents) shipped to my door.

They have a good selection of .10/sheet clearance targets, of which half of my order was, so it helped keep costs down....

I will definitely be ordering from them again!

I'll upload pics when I get back from the range.
    Evangelical lessons are provided upon request. Anyone wishing to meet Jesus can just kick in my door.

Post imported post

Thanks, I was just looking for something like this!

Post imported post

LE Targets is a great site,I order all my targets from them, pricing is great and shipping is fast

Gentleman Ranker

Post imported post

FWIW, I've bought from them before, though not recently. I was entirely satisfied with product and service.

regards,

GR

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Rather than paying for special 'pasties', try just using a bit of good ol' masking tape - maybe from the same roll used to secure the target to the carrier. I suggest B-27 silhouettes in black (not 'smurffs') to desensitize yourself to shooting at the human form and to properly offend the PC.

Post imported post

I order from LETargets alot. Great service and prices. Shipping is very fast. Large selection of targets.