• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

LETARGETS.com (Law Enforcement Targets)

TechnoWeenie

imported post

After getting upset of paying upwards of 2$ a sheet for targets at a range, I posted a topic on here...

I ordered 10- 25 Yard DOD M16 qual targets, 40 APD-1 targets (24x35), 40 LCS-TT targets (24x35), 30 MCPD targets (24x35), and a roll of 500 hole 'pasties' (small strip of tape to cover up bullet holes). I have not counted the sheets yet, but it looks bout right.

I ordered them on the night of the 20th, and they arrived at my house through UPS yesterday - 11/26. The targets are all perfect, just as I expected, and shipping was fast...

Total including shipping was $33.51, so considering the 120 targets, als including the cost of the tape, the targets were a shade over a quarter a piece (28 cents) shipped to my door.

They have a good selection of .10/sheet clearance targets, of which half of my order was, so it helped keep costs down....

I will definitely be ordering from them again!

I'll upload pics when I get back from the range.

G

Gentleman Ranker

imported post

FWIW, I've bought from them before, though not recently. I was entirely satisfied with product and service.

regards,

GR

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

Rather than paying for special 'pasties', try just using a bit of good ol' masking tape - maybe from the same roll used to secure the target to the carrier. I suggest B-27 silhouettes in black (not 'smurffs') to desensitize yourself to shooting at the human form and to properly offend the PC.