• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Funny video I just found

rodbender

imported post

SFCRetired wrote:
What amused me were the idiotic comments, especially the one from the Australian. So, Australia banned all guns. Wonder what their violent crime rate is like now?
Last I heard it was up; a lot.

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Banning most guns was such an effective crime deterrent in Australia that they had to ban swords next. :shock: Yeah, doesn't make sense to me either.

nepawolf

imported post

C'mon, it's Shatner, he's always badass.

88094_f520.jpg

nepawolf

imported post

You can badass and namby-pamby at the same time. Haven't you ever acted "sensitive" for women? I give him a pass on that, convincing myself that that's why he was like that.

gzelmiami

imported post

Yeah, I'll buy that. On Star Trek he was badass with that lizard-thing-man-creature on that situation he was forced into, then when he had the chance to finish him off he went namby and told those freaky space "Gods" to screw themselves. Anyway, last post on this subject. Way off-topic and way off-forum!