Thread: Indian Photographer Wishes He Had a Gun

Bristol, VA

Post imported post

I know one thing. If they had tried that here, they would have faced return fire from officer and civilian alike!

What angered Mr D'Souza almost as much were the masses of armed police hiding in the area who simply refused to shoot back. "There were armed policemen hiding all around the station but none of them did anything," he said. "At one point, I ran up to them and told them to use their weapons. I said, 'Shoot them, they're sitting ducks!' but they just didn't shoot back."

What is the point if having policemen with guns if they refuse to use them? I only wish I had a gun rather than a camera."

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

I saw that a little while ago. Want to have some fun with an anti or a close-to-anti? Pose this little question to them and watch the squiggle and evade the answer.

In the final moments of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, which would you rather have in your hand; a cell phone or a handgun?

It's even more fun if you substitude the "your" context with "your child". I did this to a co-worker about two weeks ago (during a friendly conversation - nothing argumentative), and his response was, "I'd rather the bad buy not have a gun". Of course, that's not an option to the question and were it a real life scenario (as it is many times), it's definitely not an option then.

In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

The BG with a rock rather than a gun changes little. 'War Before Civilization' by Lawrence H. Keeley may make the case that humans are inherently warlike.