• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Why we are the exceptional ones

Felid`Maximus

Activist Member
imported post

I'm not any more worried for my safety while shopping than whiledoing any other mundaneactivity.

However, while not worried, I am thoughtful of it as is holeinhead, and thus have made some preparations.

I understand what you mean SFCR, but I think the question means more like scared.

KansasMustang

imported post

Again this is a situational awareness time. While in malls, parking lots etc. I am always scanning from close in to farther out. You can derive a lot on information/intel just observing people. A person who is bent on destruction will have a look about him/her. The eyes,,watch the eyes. Just me sayin it

Michigander

imported post

Task Force 16 wrote:
Why should I worry as long as I'm carrying a firearm to protect myself and others?
A 10 year old with a .45 can kill a professional boxer or a Navy Seal. Simple possession of a firearm doesn't guarantee safety. ;)