• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tidewater December OC Dinner

darthmord

imported post

Dutch, I think you should do it. Let them know they lost out on 20+ potential customers due to bad reviews and reports of poor service.

I'll talk with my wife about going. The new location is closer and we both like mexican food.

Scheetz

imported post

I will be there this thursday. I have work at 10pm so I will have to leave around 8:30. I may or may not have my roommate coming with me. He does not carry but has been interested in coming to one of these.

This will be my first time meeting the Hampton members as well.

Dutch Uncle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Danbus called today; he said he would be able to make this one.

CRF250, I'll save you a seat across from Bubba, but its your responsibility to keep an eye on your chimichangas during the dinner! Even I get annoyed when I see how much you can eat without gaining any damn weight!
:X

CRF250rider1000

imported post

I really don't eat that much! I gained 5 pounds over break that I'll need to work off. I think the stress of this week and next will work it off for me:cuss:Dinner should be nice and relaxing. I have no class after 5pm on Thursday now so I will be on time for this one:celebrate

usaf0906

imported post

myself and my good friend should be able to make this.. will be a first for both of us.

*my friend wont be coming.. but i will probably show up. save me a seat next to someone in the military, or the cool kids will do :dude:

C

ccloud43

imported post

Isnt this the same Plaza Azteca where there was problems with the drunkards. not that it matters, we will still be there, but if i remember correctly, (which i usually dont) but there was a group of drunk people that made a few comments.

CRF250rider1000

imported post

Yes they made some comments to a couple others and myself. Not a big deal though we handled it well I thought:lol: The 5-0 also showed up just as we were leaving in our cars so who knows what they would have said to us?

Wolf_shadow

Activist Member
imported post

Wish I could make it but Hampton is a little far from Eastern Shore. Bay Bridge Tunnel and HRBT I might be psyco by time I get there. Hope you all have a good time though.

:banghead:

kimbercarrier

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Wolfshadow our next dinner will be on the southside, Virginia Beach chesapeake, or Norfolk. Keep an eye out and we hope to see you at the next one.

Bubba Ron

imported post

CRF250rider1000 wrote:
Good dinner but the HRBT was down to one lane for cleaning. It was a CRAWL!! There is now soap all over my truck and I am officially PISSED OFF!!!!:cuss:
Your truck was all dirty anyway :shock:....

We had 24 people there tonight - glad to see some old faces again and a lot of new faces too :exclaim::exclaim::exclaim: