Thread: Anyone carry around the kalamazoo area?

Post imported post

I have been on this site quite a bit, and have learned alot of information on open carry thanks to it. I have been doing more research for a while on the subject, and am going to start carrying in the kalamazoo area. I was just wondering if anyone currently carries in the kalamazoo area, or if anyone has any stories from the past (good or bad). Any feedback would be appreciated.

Post imported post

I started carrying back in February after receiving my CPL. I open carry more than 75% of the time and have yet to encounter any negative feedback. About 5 folks have actually noticed and approached me with questions (only one asked 'are you a cop?'). The others were interested in what I was doing. My last encounter was at Lowe's last weekend; a clerk was in line behind me, noticed my firearm and said 'now there's a real American - made my day...

BTW, I have yet to see anyone else open carrying around town...other than PD.

Carry on.

Regular Member quarter horseman's Avatar

Post imported post

http://www.mcrgo.org/mcrgo/d_no_gun_signs.asp This will bring you to the places where they do not want our money I also have heard that on target does not want you to open carry but that may have changed I dont go to that store I got to Silverbullet firearms in GR.

Post imported post

Dang,

xd9sc joins Nov. 30th, doesn't complete the profile, or at least provide a location.

Hmmm, we been trolled?

Post imported post

I have been on here for a long time. I thought i signed up, but when i went to post the other night, it said i wasn't registered. I just got my profile updated. I was just interested if anyone OC's in the kalamazoo area, and what experiences you have had.

Post imported post

Welcome to OCDO. Make sure you read the 'sticky' about all the Michigan Laws regarding open carry, particularly transporting in your car.

Again, welcome and

Carry on