• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Looking for

agentw0

imported post

I am looking for a Beretta 92D, FS or M9 somewhere in the local area of SWPA. I would prefer stainless in a D or FS, Blued is fine in an M9. I would like something in good to excellent condition with the Original box and paperwork. I have cash. If anyone knows of any for sale and the price, I would greatly appreciate it. I would prefer a good deal on a used, rather than buying brand new, but if it comes down to it, I may just have to buy a new one.

Like I said, I did not see any reference to WTB/WTS on these forums, but I just wanted to put it out there and hope someone can help me out with this. For me it's more of a question of need than anything else.

PM Me or post if anyone canhelp me out