• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Need San Antonio Spanish speaker for interview ASAP

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

See below:

--

I would like to send a camera man to obtain images, and see if there is a contact here from your group that can grant us an interview in Spanish.

Thank you.

Jose Luis Alverdi Jr.

Assignments/Producer

KEWEX Univision

(210) 242-7451

jlalverdi@univision.net

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

Shorts wrote:
Mike, I'm posting this in a couple other forums if that'd be alright?
Sure, but hopefully any spanish speaking person who steps forward is a member of this forum as well and knowledgeable about the Texas issue.

Shorts

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

Got it - noted in the post.

I'm trying to get the word out in general that we need to well, get the word out to our legislators and folks.

Unfortunately I won't be back in country until Feb so I'm pretty limited on what I can do back home.

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

We still need a Spanish Speaker who is pro-OpenZcarry and knowledgeable - any takers? My wife is native Spanish speaker and will happily do the pre-interview :)

Conagher

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Do we still need someone to do this interview? I have a hunting buddy who has signed the petition who is willing to do the interview. He already has 2 univision interviews in spanish under his belt in the last few months. He's in Dallas.

Let me know!

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

Conagher wrote:
Do we still need someone to do this interview? I have a hunting buddy who has signed the petition who is willing to do the interview. He already has 2 univision interviews in spanish under his belt in the last few months. He's in Dallas.

Let me know!
we will need a gun guy who can speak swpanish and explain open carry at some point - if you recomend him by email to me that would be great