• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pocket Dump

Bravo_Sierra

imported post

bordsnbikes wrote:
Awesome. Do you just mix the two and let it fly? Are these liquids or powders or what?

they are both powder. just stack them, like one on top of the other and move back. takes about 45 seconds on average.

You can also take a piece of steal wool and rub the prongs of a 9v battery accross it. that will cause instant fire.

Bravo_Sierra

imported post

/media/disk/BlackBerry/pictures/IMG00008.jpg%20/media/disk/BlackBerry/pictures/IMG00009.jpg%20/media/disk/BlackBerry/pictures/IMG00010.jpg%20/media/disk/BlackBerry/pictures/IMG00011.jpg%20/media/disk/BlackBerry/pictures/IMG00012.jpg%20/media/disk/BlackBerry/pictures/IMG00013.jpg%20/media/disk/BlackBerry/pictures/IMG00014.jpg%20/media/disk/BlackBerry/pictures/IMG00015.jpg%20/media/disk/BlackBerry/pictures/IMG00016.jpg
IMG00008.jpg

Here is the loadout... Plus my room mates boots in the top left corner :p

Walker

imported post

I'm just sitting at home;

1 Wallet
1 Set of keys
1 .45 5" 1911 cocked and locked, 7+1, in a Crossbreed Supertuck
1 8-round mag in a kydex belt clip
1 Cell phone

If I'm at work the firearm and mag are swapped out for a CRKT M-16 Tactical folder.

Walker

bordsnbikes

imported post

I am gonna have to dig up some glycerin and potassium permanganate and with it.

The dvd on top is a great one, Tactical Response has an unbelievably good class and dvd's. The other one is Shooting Missology and is an excellent dvd also, if you think your a good shot, get this, you'll get better. If your barely hitting targets, or not hitting them, get it and you'll be knocking em dead.

PS Everyones thinking it so I'll say it. Pics of the roommate!

MirkoCrocop

imported post

Soon to carry Ruger p95 on the way already paid in full

Leatherman wave multitool

Fenix ld01 keychain flashlight

Boker Subcom knife

Walmart leather wallet

G-shock watch

Samsung Cellphone

kurtmax_0

imported post

Pocket lint.

I've been sitting at my computer since noon working on some software. I do have a handgun right next to me though!

This is what I normally carry this time of year though:

The voice recorder fits nicely into one of the mag holders. It's a little bit light actually so I might need to find some weights to even out the weight.

TheMrMitch

imported post

Money,bank card left rear pocket. keys left front pocket,Badge inverted on belt abovel front pocket.

Right pocket...switch blade with built in light and spare keys. Glock21 in a Fobus paddle holster. Thirteen rounds Remington Sabre in gun.

JPDey

imported post

:arrow: Right front crkt M16-10kz semi serrated folder with Auto lock sytem and poket clip, keyring with car key and 2 storage keys on flashlight clip

Left front North American Hunting Club folding lockback, .50 in change

Left rear Large wallet on chain to belt ( motorcyclist), comb

Right rear key case with two house keys, brass eyeglasses screwdriver both flat and phillips, and several gun lock keys.

I see I am not the only one with 2 knives..:lol:

JP

zigziggityzoo

Campaign Veteran
imported post

At work now, so I'm somewhat limited.

• - iPhone
    - Case Trapper dual blade pocket knife
    - Wallet
    - Keys
    - Fenix L1D-CE Q5 edition (Flashlight)

At home I've got my Glock 17 + spare mag in the safe, waiting for me.

bordsnbikes

imported post

A high intensity flash light is great to carry also. I see a few of them on people's lists. They make a great tool and weapon. Obviously they light up dark places, that's just plain handy, but some have strike plate's on the front to be used as a weapon. When I was in Iraq we used them in place of flash bangs a lot because they just didn't give us enough. When it's dark and you light someone up with one it not only blinds the crap out of them but it's bright enough to disorient them long enough you may not need lethal force.

Surefire makes a few really good ones. Here's one...

http://www.surefire.com/maxexp/main...=6&prrfnbr=24403&sesent=0,0&search_id=1160249

I would stay away from the LED's, they save batteries but they just aren't bright enough, in my opinion anyway.

Gator5713

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

Currently:
LF: Master Keyes
RF: Truck Keyes, change
RR: Business card holder, pocket knife
LR: Wallet
SL: Pen, Pad, gum, glasses
SR: Cigarettes, lighter
Boot: extra knife
wrist: Watch
Belt: phone, flashlight, hammer (in place of a gun until Texas passes OC!:D)

Aran

Banned
imported post

On me right now?

Minnetonka fold-up leather hat (Okay, I cheat, it was on my head right before I opened this thread, and I just stuck it in my jacket pocket)

Small notebook

Wallet (Oh god the credit cards, they want to kill me)

Cell phone (Verizon, LG enV)

Slide on side-guards for my glasses (for work)

30GB iAudio X5L (Best MP3 player I've ever used)

Cheap pair of RCA behind-the-head headphones

HP iPAQ H2200 series PDA (I can't think of the exact model off the top of my head, but it's older)

OxiClean Spray-A-Way 14ml pocket bottle

$30 that I was hoping I'd forget about :p

Two keyrings

1. Civic key, remote door opener for Civic, YZF600R key, dealer keyring from Honda dealer

2. S&W handcuff key, key to my grandma's/my old house, key to the Cherokee, key to one side of the garage at my grandma's, driver's door key to my Probe, apartment key, key to the mini-padlock I use for my Hi-Lift jack mount on the Jeep

Cheap OnSite brand folding boxcutter (Does the job of cutting small things just fine, why get fancy?)

Handful of cheap candy that's been in my jacket pocket for weeks

And the keyring that'll let me move from non-secure to secure areas here at work (I'm at work right now, they get left with my relief in a half hour)

That's just what I carry at work. No 'toys' allowed. (I'm a security guard, and not Act 235 certified...yet)

Dannytheman

imported post

I found this thread interesting..

• RF, Empty
  • LF, Empty
  • LR, Empty
  • RR, bikers wallet with chain attached to my belt.
  • Cell phone and Gerber SS Multi Tool on right rear hip.
  • Left rear hip goes my Walther PPK. No extra mags.