• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

TX Woman tells it like it is on RTKABA

Bullbuster

imported post

found this posted on a hunting forum I regular and wanted to pass it along. I looked around here and didn't see it posted so. If I missed it I'm sorry for the double post.

Woman in TX who lost her folks in shooting tells State officials its because of gun laws that they are dead. I like the end when she for the most part tells them all off.

[url]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4069761537893819675&p[/url]

Bullbuster

imported post

Thank you all for bringing it to my attention that this was already posted. Like I saidI did look but didn't see it. I was aware of the incident in question but don't recall having ever seen this. Figured I post it as she says it like it should be.

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

I am not the moderator.

The reason for the title and description blocks is to allow informed judgments on whether or not to read the thread. These are the 'covers' by which to judge the book that is the thread. And they're easy to search on.

I suspect that the chronological-age/intellectual-age of most of the posters here is little different from 1.00 and so avoid the obvious posts with ratios >>1.00.

Bullbuster

imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
I am not the moderator.

The reason for the title and description blocks is to allow informed judgments on whether or not to read the thread. These are the 'covers' by which to judge the book that is the thread. And they're easy to search on.

I suspect that the chronological-age/intellectual-age of most of the posters here is little different from 1.00 and so avoid the obvious posts with ratios >>1.00.

After reviewing the link to the other post I had in fact posted this some 9 hours prier to the other. Still a double post no matter how you look at it.Eithor way many have already seen this here or there and others seen it for the first time. The basis for the events of the video are very sad and events we don't wish to ever see happen. But its nice to see someone stand up for what is right and tell those who can made a difference there wrong doings.

Armed

imported post

Thanks for re-posting that video. I've seen it before too, but appreciated seeing it again. It should probably be mandatory viewing in all of our public schools.

I've seen the crime scene photos of that incident... adds a whole new level of understanding when this woman speaks....