Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 26

Thread: Patriotic Synergy

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Spokane Valley, Washington, USA
    Posts
    69

    Post imported post

    Howdy folks,

    I'm a patriotic American citizen who thinks it's time Americans everywhere join together, to form a network to enhance our solidarity on many issues. Please hear me out.

    I see our nation and it's constitution being attacked on many fronts, not just the Second Amendment issues. I am a NRA/ SATF member; I also belong to the CRTKBA/SAF Alan Gottlieb presides over. I was once solely focused on the fight for our gun-rights, but I've learned that this is but one front in a larger war.

    It is my goal to attempt to bring as many American patriots together as possible. I see the need to sway public opinion, the first step in that struggle is educating the masses, so they too join the effort to defend our rights.

    I'll be blunt, I've seen a form of 'patriotic myopia' rear it's head on different issues in the past. You need to understand that all of our rights, which are defended by the US Constitution, are intertwined. We the people must defend our rights, the constitution gives us the legal standing to do so. The US Constitution does not grant those rights, they are unalienable rights. Let's be very clear about that issue.

    I found this forum by way of a post I made on another forum. The post was about open carry, and this website was mentioned therein. I can't help but think that this is an opportunity to work on my stated goal: to further strengthen 'patriotic synergy' across our nation.

    This is an impressive forum, it's a great archive of knowledge. I'd like to attempt to broaden it's considerable depth by offering another dimension to the equation. I fully read the forum rules here. I hope that the moderators of this forum will research what I'm about to offer before they make any decision about it.

    I know of another patriotic websiteI think America could learn from. It has a small area focused on gun-rights too, but it has a broader focus, overall. So, in the interests of patriotic solidarity and synergy I'd like to inform you of it. If this is deemed as SPAM, I will understand. Please understand however that this site absolutely does not solicit donations, it's privately funded. An objective observation of it will bear this claim out.

    The Patriot's Corner Website

    http://www.patriotscorner.com/index.shtml

    From my perspective, all patriotic websites are 'sister organisations'. We share a common love of our nation and attempt to inform, educate and promote American ideals and defend our liberties. Divde and Conquer is a technique being used against US.

    United We Stand, Divided We Fall.

    Patriots, Unite.

    Thanks for your time,

    Enoch Root















  2. #2
    Campaign Veteran skidmark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    North Chesterfield VA
    Posts
    10,682

    Post imported post





    From the websight:
    What We Believe





    class=mainfontTB

    Vote for Ron Paul for President in 2008!


    Please call again when you have something besides a gaping holein the ground surrounded by massive fail.

    stay safe.

    skidmark
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

    Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

    "No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    arlington,va, ,
    Posts
    387

    Post imported post

    skidmark wrote:



    From the websight:
    What We Believe





    class=mainfontTB

    Vote for Ron Paul for President in 2008!
    *

    Please call again when you have something besides a gaping hole*in the ground surrounded by massive fail.

    stay safe.

    skidmark
    I poked around the forums for awhile, some interesting stuff posted. The rest of the website is void of content, but I wouldn't say massive fail.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Spokane Valley, Washington, USA
    Posts
    69

    Post imported post

    Skidmark,

    I'm not sure what to make of your message. I find it incoherent.

    PerhapsI should have directed you to the forums:

    http://www.patriotscorner.com/forums/index.php





  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Spokane Valley, Washington, USA
    Posts
    69

    Post imported post

    mkl,

    The forum's owner operator is a busy man. He's been too busy to update the homepage fluff for months.

    The PCF is primarily an information and discussion website.The members include LEOs, military service members, as well asprivate citizens. All are concerned with the state of the nation, as well as the direction our 'representatives' in Washington DC are leading this nation.

    I suppose this is the 'massive fail' Skidmark alluded to:

    Total posts 43264 | Total topics 8268

    Never judge a book by it's cover.

  6. #6
    Campaign Veteran skidmark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    North Chesterfield VA
    Posts
    10,682

    Post imported post

    Enoch Root wrote:
    Skidmark,

    I'm not sure what to make of your message. I find it incoherent.

    PerhapsI should have directed you to the forums:

    http://www.patriotscorner.com/forums/index.php



    Perhaps you should have.

    As for the "gaping hole in the ground surrounded by massive fail" comment - it was referring to

    1) a section entitled "What we believe" that brings me to the "under construction" graphic -- if one put a "What we believe" section on their web page they durned well ought to have the brights to have something in that section. Having only a graphic saying you are construction what you believe seems to say you did not start out with beliefs you could post for others to read and ponder -- thus masive fail.

    2) My bad for not being clearer on my attempt to reference the massive fail of the Ron Paul 2008 episode. While I agree with much of what he was saying and anting to do, I still think that under-organized 3rd party campaigns are indicators of massive fail. To clarify more -- Ron Paul and the Libertarian Party would, INHO, have done better to run a PSA campaign pointing out how both of the mainstream parties are pretty much the same and that the voting public are jackasses for accepting "more of the same" since <pick your time for the start of the decline of the Republic>.

    As always, your political thoughts may not come close to matching mine. We are both entitled to our thoughts. I am one of those that will defend to the death (of whom we will not discuss) your right to hold completely, utterlyineffectual political thoughts.

    I will go look at the forums.

    stay safe.

    skidmark
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

    Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

    "No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    9,193

    Post imported post

    I don't regard forum-flogging as substantively different from blog-flogging, spam redux.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Spokane Valley, Washington, USA
    Posts
    69

    Post imported post

    Skidmark,

    I think you andI are largely on the same page. I call the Democratic/ Republican partiesa DUOPOLY. The mainstream media (MSM) is controlled by the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) socialists. It was they who undermined and marginalized Republican Party candidate Ron Paul's presidential election campaign.

    On point one:

    1) a section entitled "What we believe" that brings me to the "under construction" graphic -- if one put a "What we believe" section on their web page they durned well ought to have the brights to have something in that section. Having only a graphic saying you are construction what you believe seems to say you did not start out with beliefs you could post for others to read and ponder -- thus masive fail.
    I can't change that.

    The webmaster, Raven Delta, is a busy man. His duties often take him away from home. I'll mention this topic to him, perhaps he can find the time to fix it.

    As to point two:
    2) My bad for not being clearer on my attempt to reference the massive fail of the Ron Paul 2008 episode. While I agree with much of what he was saying and anting to do, I still think that under-organized 3rd party campaigns are indicators of massive fail. To clarify more -- Ron Paul and the Libertarian Party would, INHO, have done better to run a PSA campaign pointing out how both of the mainstream parties are pretty much the same and that the voting public are jackasses for accepting "more of the same" since <pick your time for the start of the decline of the Republic>.

    Ron Paul is a Republican Congressman, not a third party candidate. He was a candidate once of the Libertarian Party, this is true.

    The reason third party candidates can find no traction in American politics is because they are marginalized and denied an equal seat at the debates, in the MSM, etc. It is my opinion that we owe our loyalty not to any political party, but to the US Constitution exclusively. It is also my opinion that we need to break up the tyranny that the two-party Duopoly has on our election process.

    Both John McCain and Barack Obama are members of the CFR.

    GHW Bush, Bill Clinton, GW Bush; all members of the CFR.

    Hilary Clinton, CFR member.

    Dick Cheney, CFR member.

    If you look at the last election, virtually all the candidates have ties to the socialist NGO of the CFR. Ron Paul was one of two men not aligned with the CFR, this is why he was marginalized at every turn by the two-party Duopoly and the MSM.

    I've observed the CFR for many years, under the premise of 'know thine enemies'.

    I now work to spread this knowledge to other American patriots.

    Which came first, the Nation or the American Patriot?

    -- John Galt - PCF

















  9. #9
    Campaign Veteran skidmark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    North Chesterfield VA
    Posts
    10,682

    Post imported post

    Enoch Root wrote:
    Skidmark,

    I think you andI are largely on the same page. I call the Democratic/ Republican partiesa DUOPOLY. The mainstream media (MSM) is controlled by the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) socialists.
    We are NOT on the same page! Not largely, not hardly!

    You, among other things, are a conspiracy theorist - CFR my rosy red hindparts.

    The rest of your post will not be dignified by a response. Just wanted you and everyone else to be clear that we do not see the world in the same way.

    stay safe.

    skidmark
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

    Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

    "No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

  10. #10
    Lone Star Veteran Gator5713's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Aggieland, Texas, USA
    Posts
    593

    Post imported post

    I did not visit your website; not because I am not an American Patriot, but rather because I see a post blatantly assuming that this board will welcome with open arms you and your views when you have not taken any time to introduce yourself, get to know us, and become a part of the community. THAT is where the 'FAIL' comes in... at least from me.
    Have a nice day.

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Saginaw, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    146

    Post imported post

    Geez guys talk about being judgemental! All this guy is trying to do is bring patriots together for a common cause, to help protect and preserve OUR rights. So what happens? you guys judge him and jump all over him. Your making this community look like a bunch of snobs.

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona, USA
    Posts
    460

    Post imported post

    All I had to read was the 9-11 conspiracy thread (actually, just skimmed the very first post). That told me all I needed to know.

    MASSIVE FAIL.

    Before you know it, people will begin to believe that gun owners in general are a bunch of tin-foil hat wearing rednecks, sitting around on the porch with an AK across their laps, waiting for the gub'mint to come. That's not an image we want to project, unless we really do want to see the 2nd amendment repealed.

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    9,193

    Post imported post

    There is an essential tension between freedom and community and between heterodoxy and orthodoxy.

  14. #14
    Campaign Veteran marshaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfax County, Virginia
    Posts
    11,487

    Post imported post

    Well, he's right about the duopoly part. However, I don't buy into any of these conspiracy theories myself.

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Spokane Valley, Washington, USA
    Posts
    69

    Post imported post

    I havenot touted CT stuff on this thread, I'm inviting unity.

    The 'massive fail' being your inability to comprehend how to coalesce into a more effective political group by bringing more members to the table.

    So be it.

    I didn't come to this forum to be "welcomed with open arms". This struggle isn't about me. The form my introduction took was an invitation to the PCF. make of it what you will.

    ~

    One short note:

    To all you non-truthers:

    You have your physics equations ready, I take it?

    I certainly have mine ready. Science and facts back up my assertions; the science of Sir Isaac Newton, that placed man on the moon and objects on the surface of Mars, among other things.Your personal opinions and preconceptions/ misconceptions are your form of proof?!? Incredible.

    You don't rebut my material, just rubberstamp it as "massive fail". That's a sheeple mentality, IMHO.

    All I had to read was the 9-11 conspiracy thread (actually, just skimmed the very first post). That told me all I needed to know.
    You skim over some material that challenges your worldview and shy away? The idea that you're wrong, have been deceived, is unfathomable? I may be labeled as aConspiracy Theorist, as if that blanket accusation covers all the bases.I have done my research, reviewed my equations and I challengeyou to rebut my evidence on that level.

    Robert A Heinlein once wrote:
    If it can't be expressed in figures, it is not science; it is opinion.

    ~

    Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe, and not make messes in the house.
    I think you need to take a good long look before you put pencil to paper. You may end up on my side of the equation before you're through.

    ~

    And finally;

    Dear skidmark,

    Your attitude is troublesome, your education less than complete and your tact utterly lacking. I suggest you read the works of Gary Allen, then review recent history to check his facts and get back to me on the subject of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR).

    Perhaps your "rosy red hindparts" will be able to produce more than a 'skidmark' in the future.





  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    9,193

    Post imported post

    Enoch Root wrote:
    You have your physics equations ready, I take it?

    I certainly have mine ready. Science and facts back up my assertions; the science of Sir Isaac Newton, that placed man on the moon and objects on the surface of Mars, among other things.Your personal opinions and preconceptions/ misconceptions are your form of proof?!? Incredible.

    You don't rebut my material, just rubberstamp it as "massive fail". That's a sheeple mentality, IMHO.You skim over some material that challenges your worldview and shy away? The idea that you're wrong, have been deceived, is unfathomable? I may be labeled as aConspiracy Theorist, as if that blanket accusation covers all the bases.I have done my research, reviewed my equations and I challengeyou to rebut my evidence on that level.

    Robert A Heinlein once wrote:
    If it can't be expressed in figures, it is not science; it is opinion.

    ~

    Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe, and not make messes in the house.
    I think you need to take a good long look before you put pencil to paper. You may end up on my side of the equation before you're through.
    May we see your equations, Hari Seldon http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychohistory_(fictional) ETA correct URL and spelling (it's been about 40 years)

    S. Mark is a comrade of some standing.


  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    9,193

    Post imported post

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychohistory_(fictional)#Beyond_fiction

    Beyond fiction Some individuals and groups, inspired by Asimov's psychohistory, seriously explore the possibility of a working psychohistory not unlike the one imagined by Asimov — a statistical study of history that could help in the formulation of some "theory of history" and perhaps become a tool of historical prediction. Such groups include "The psychohistory project". In 2002 a book appeared in Greek on the subject: "Psychohistory" (A tool for Historical Prediction) by Christos Z. Konstas, ISBN: 960-7928-72-5.[2]
    Another theory that has similarities to Psychohistory is "Generational Dynamics" proposed by John J. Xenakis, where he proposes:
    "Generational Dynamics is a historical methodology that analyzes historical events through the flow of generations, and uses the analysis to forecast future events by comparing today's generational attitudes to those of the past"[3]
    Essentially, generations immediately after a major crisis event (stock market crash, civil war, world war) will be unwilling to live through such events again and will be risk-adverse. Generations after them may well be aware of previous crisis events, but will be more risk seeking as they have not been exposed to the crisis themselves. Xenakis states this allows to predict future crises events by analysing the current generation's outlooks.


  18. #18
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Spokane Valley, Washington, USA
    Posts
    69

    Post imported post

    Doug,

    I'm not sure what to make of your prior posts.

    May we see your equations, Hari Seldon http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychohistory_(fictional) ETA correct URL and spelling (it's been about 40 years)

    What are you talking about, specifically? It seems unrelated to anything discussed so-far.
    Are you asking to see the physics equations that prove 9/11 was an inside job?

    Why don't you review the evidence independently, as I did? Or why don't you merely go to the PCF and review my dissertations on the topic fully?

    Study this:

    http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/Newt.html

    Newton's Three laws of Motion. Those are the laws of physics that prove that 9/11 was an inside job.

    I have amassed much more evidence, peruse it at your leisure. A full review of the materialI present is in order before any intelligent debate can be forthcoming. I see no reason to redundantly post such material here. If you're a researcher, then you know the drill.

    I'll make it easy for those who wish to review this topic. Here are direct links to the information in question:

    9/ 11/ 2001 TRUTH RISING

    http://www.patriotscorner.com/forums...f=1&t=8160

    Semtember 11th, 2001 *Smoking Gun*

    http://www.patriotscorner.com/forums...f=8&t=6470

    Trust me, you can not fully review these debates in a day, or even a week. I went into this study to prove the 9/11 truth movement wasWRONG, just as you're now attempting to do. But, I soon learned that science, photographic evidence and eyewitness accounts did not support my initialassumptions or the fallacy of the 'official lie'.

    I continued to dig through the evidence, much of which is 'garbage'. I finally refined my case to Newton's Laws of Motion. That's the place wherethe 'official lie' totally crumbles apart.

    I suggest that we move this debate to the Patriots' Corner Forum. I do not want to have such a debate on this forum.

    ~

    To get back to the original reason for this thread, observe:

    The American Patriot Alliance

    http://www.patriotscorner.com/forums...f=1&t=8771

    I wish all members of this forum the best. I will reciprocate your cordial behavior to the best of my ability.

    United We Stand.

    Enoch Root AKA John Galt - moderator, PCF.

    PS: If you'd like this forum to be promoted on the PCF under the American Patriot Alliance announcement, please contact me via Email or PM, here or on the Patriot's Corner Forum. This project is now whereI focus my energy, attempting to unite various patriotgroups to create 'Patriotic Synergy' and achieve 'critical mass' for the defense of our Democratic Republic.

    Freedom, out.











  19. #19
    Campaign Veteran marshaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfax County, Virginia
    Posts
    11,487

    Post imported post

    Alright, I'm done with you. Your constant screaming of "physics equations!" borders on an appeal to authority.

    You yourself use very little actual math, no doubt because you wouldn't know where to being modeling something like the WTC collapse. I fail to see any calculations to support the vast majority of your assertions.

    Furthermore, you spend inordinate time explaining simple things (no doubt to establish authority and distract us), and yet you fail to bolster even one of your underlying claims. Right off the bat, you talk about the towers having been built as three sections, and how the top sections should topple over. Where is the model? Where are the equations? Where is anything but an elementary treatment of superficial physics?

  20. #20
    Campaign Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Lobelville, Tennessee, USA
    Posts
    2,615

    Post imported post

    OP = crackpot

  21. #21
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Spokane Valley, Washington, USA
    Posts
    69

    Post imported post

    Amusing.

    You've not spent one tenth the time it would take to review all the evidence of those many threads/posts. We both know it.

    Because if you had, you would have run across the equations.

    Since you try to discredit me without one lick of factual rebuttal, onlymere opinion, I will provide some of the evidence here.

    I want to say, I resent the hijacking of this thread and it's attempt to dilute my message of UNITY.

    _____________________

    This is where I started:

    THE TRUTH & LIES OF 9/11
    By former LAPD officer Mike Ruppert
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...25979024486145

    ~

    Some background information:

    4-Ton Girders: Blowing in the Wind
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUKLOlIhang

    Freefall Acceleration of WTC7
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POUSJm--tgw

    Towers collapsed at free fall speed - 911
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIUEnUJdcOA

    ~

    Photographic evidence of explosives use:

    Demolition Squib photos:




    Gravity does not cause an explosion such as you see in these photos.


    Here's how cutting charges are set for controlled demolitions:
    Demolition crews setting a cutting charge.


    Look similar?




    Molten metal pouring out of WTC:

    Ground level molten steel:


    09-27-2001 red-hot steel from WTC basement:


    ~

    Physics equations:

    Newton's Second Law of Motion
    Fnet = m * a

    (Part1) 911 Simple Physics Structural Failure Vs Demolition
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QMSAsOkumI

    (Part2) 911 Simple Physics Structural Failure Vs Demolition
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecmQegzMJQE

    (Part3) 911 Simple Physics Structural Failure Vs Demolition
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_j1jAv1j3U

    ~

    If you want to learn more, then take the time to study all my data on the PCF.

    Calling me names, or deriding my findings without fully reviewing the evidence proves nothing.

    Want to silence the 9-11 truth movement?

    Show us your physics equations.

    They're the only 'authoritative proof' you'll need.






  22. #22
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona, USA
    Posts
    460

    Post imported post

    This has gone way beyond off topic now. IBTL.

    I don't refute your "evidence", because I've seen it all before, and I've seen it all refuted before. I won't waste my time arguing with nonsense every time one of you crackpots drags it up once again.

    This forum is about the right to carry a firearm openly, and about the underlying constitutional right to keep and bear arms. Explain to me what this ridiculous thread has to do with either?

  23. #23
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Spokane Valley, Washington, USA
    Posts
    69

    Post imported post

    I agree, my thread was hijacked by members of this forum and dragged off course.

    I merely followed the conversation and defended myself, as I deemed necessary.

    If you want to see this thread's relevance to Open Carry laws, go back to the first post and stop there. If you don't see how UNITY amongst patriotic Americans is a boon for the Open Carry crowd, I can't help you.

    You can lead a man to knowledge, but you can't make him think.

    Patriotic Myopia has set in.



  24. #24
    Campaign Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Lobelville, Tennessee, USA
    Posts
    2,615

    Post imported post

    Enoch Root wrote:
    I agree, my thread was hijacked by members of this forum and dragged off course.

    I merely followed the conversation and defended myself, as I deemed necessary.

    If you want to see this thread's relevance to Open Carry laws, go back to the first post and stop there. If you don't see how UNITY amongst patriotic Americans is a boon for the Open Carry crowd, I can't help you.

    You can lead a man to knowledge, but you can't make him think.

    Patriotic Myopia has set in.

    For someone that claims to understands physics, you don't seem to know crap about it. I'm not a physics scholar, but even I know what happens when a tall builduing starts pancaking. The air between the floors is forced out as each drops onto the one below. This can give the appearance of explosions. Some of the other photos look Photoshopped to me. The beams that look to be cut off with a torch are most likely where they removed the section of wall that was still standing after the collapse.

    The last thing we need to do is associate ourselves with a crackpot entity. Some already accuse us of being crazy as it is. No need to give them more reason to believe we are.

    Thinking doesn't always equate to knowledge.

  25. #25
    Campaign Veteran marshaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfax County, Virginia
    Posts
    11,487

    Post imported post

    Enoch Root wrote:
    Amusing.

    You've not spent one tenth the time it would take to review all the evidence of those many threads/*posts. We both know it.

    Because if you had, you would have run across the equations.
    It doesn't work like that, and you know it.

    "I know my claims are completely without merit, but you have to keep reading to get to the next claims for which I do provide evidence, I swear!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •