Thread: Any Bersa owners care to comment?

Post imported post

I'm a member over at BersaTalk and there are a couple of OC related threads going on. For the most part I'm the only pro OC person making comments. I know a couple of the mods are pro OC but they are keeping mum.

So if there are any Bersa owners here that want to join and comment you'd be welcome

Thanks,

Bronson
    Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. Thomas Paine

Post imported post

Bronson: I too am a Bersa fan. I have the Thunder 380. I bought it primarily for my wife to shoot. But I find it an excellent oc/cc weapon as well. I most generally carry it at functions at my parents church. They don't mind oc, but prefer cc at these events. It cc's very well in my suit or plain clothes with a light jacket. In regards to your invite, thanks but I gave up trying to open closed minds long ago. I would rather spend my energy informing the uniformed who are willing to listen.

Post imported post

WARCHILD wrote:
    In regards to your invite, thanks but I gave up trying to open closed minds long ago. I would rather spend my energy informing the uniformed who are willing to listen.
    Cripes it's like beating my head against a brick over there

I just keep getting the same old "you'll be shot first", "why draw attention to yourself", "better to keep the bad guys guessing", "anybody can be Matt Dillon, it takes finesse to be James Bond", etc etc blah blah bliggety blah.

Oh well, I guess I tried and hopefully educated some people.

Bronson
    Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. Thomas Paine

Post imported post

Forgot I ever signed up there. Comments posted.
    Big Gay Al
    Coordinator, Michigan Pink Pistols
    Big Gay Al's Big Gay (Gun) Blog
    Fabrique Nationale d'Herstal FNX-45 .45ACP 16 rounds of hurt.

Post imported post

Thank you for your support

Bronson