• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hot Damn I'm Legal!!!

jspin

imported post

Hello all,
I went to a carry permit class on the November 8th in Memphis and went and applied for my permit the next Monday morning. After becoming a member here,and reading how everyone stated that it took so long to get the permit I called the Nashville Office yesterday(as suggested on this forum), and they told me that my permit was issued on the 24th and should receive it in 7 to 14 days. So i guess they have got things figured out over there. thats only 2 weeks to issue!!! Wow i was slightly impressed.;) Now i am sitting on the steps everyday waiting for the mail man!!!

marine77

imported post

Well, did you get it yet? I'm going on the 4th to the class and do the paperwork

the next day myself.

jspin

imported post

I received my permit in the mail today. I will be proudly OCing this evening for the first time. I am still amazed that it only took 3 weeks and 2 days to have it in hand.

jspin

imported post

i am carrying a Ruger P345. I have owned it for about 3 months now and after a little getting used to it,i really like it. I have put 500 to 600 rounds through it with not a single jam or any other problem.

Pol Mordreth

imported post

Sweet! Another Ruger guy! I carry a P94 in .40 in a Fobus Roto Paddle. I've had my Ruger for 10 years, put about 4000 rounds thru it, and have only had 1 FTF incident. My ruger doesn't like the cheap range ammo that they provided at the HCP course, but I shoot WWB all day long without a problem.

Regards,

Pol