• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Saw an anti-gun bumper sticker that needs an answer

polishale

imported post

Have you hugged your assault rifle today?

I have a handgun and it's licensed. Any more questions?

Never shoot to kill Always shoot to live

Bambi Makes Cute Sandwiches

Just a few i found....

FogRider

imported post

How about just leaving the passive aggressive BS to the antis? Talk to the guy or do nothing. For all of you suggesting that putting a new sticker on the car (even just next to the old one), even if it's only slight;y illegal, think about your response to finding the offending sticker on your car? Legal or not, defacing another mans property is not cool.

Big Gay Al

Michigan Moderator
imported post

FogRider wrote:
How about just leaving the passive aggressive BS to the antis? Talk to the guy or do nothing. For all of you suggesting that putting a new sticker on the car (even just next to the old one), even if it's only slight;y illegal, think about your response to finding the offending sticker on your car? Legal or not, defacing another mans property is not cool.
The difference is, while most of us will talk about it, our ultimate respect for private property rights will keep us from doing so. Not so for the other side. They would not hesitate to cover up, deface, or do something to any pro-2nd amendment sticker we might have on our vehicles.

Mitchell

imported post

How about "Gun Control has killed over 30 MILLION"

Or "Gun Control got 126slaughtered in Mumbi"

Big Gay Al

Michigan Moderator
imported post

AAMitch wrote:
How about "Gun Control has killed over 30 MILLION"

Or "Gun Control got 126slaughtered in Mumbi"
I like that too, but I believe it's spelled Mumbai. ;)

OR, if you prefer the old spelling, Bombay. :D

Dan F.

imported post

Paladin_Havegun_Willtravel wrote:
Knowledge is power.

Accidental Deaths of Children 2005 (0-14 years of agemost current year)

Complications from Medical Proceedures 51

Accidental Discharge of a Firearm 75

Falls 82

Poison 92

Drowning 810

Assult 1,022

Fire 1,270

Transportation 2,340

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/deaths.htm
Well, there you have it. We need to outlaw motor vehicles as anyone can clearly see that we will be saving the lives of many more children.