• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ruger p95 question

MirkoCrocop

imported post

Hey I just purchased a new ruger P95 for 320.00, however they were sold out of glocks,springfields, and rugers at the armory due to being swamped because of Obama encouragement to all americans.so they told me I have to wait 2-4 weeks till i pick it up my question is Does the ruger p95 come with a holster and what kind is it and what color? Whats really cool about it was thatmy dadgot a 10% discount and only had to pay 2 bucks for the background check instead of 20 because he showed them my grandfathers honorable discharge card from ww2 and they all thought it was pretty cool.

Bravo_Sierra

imported post

You bought something and you don't even know what it comes with?

Not trying to be a hard-ass but... why don't you call the armory and ask them? Or maybe look on your receipt.

MirkoCrocop

imported post

I understand where you're coming from , but I did not buy it as It would have been illegal in va, Im only 18 so i can own one though, the reason I dont know what it comes with is because I stayed home while my dad went there and bought it for me as a "gift". I asked him if it came with a holster and what not, but he said he didnt know as it wasnt physically in the store. I also already looked at the reciept but it just said ruger p95 new. anyways yeah Ill just call

jmelvin

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Mirko the P95 comes with no holster, but does come with two magazines. If you're looking for holsters Uncle Mikes makes several that will fit the P95 including various versions of Kydex holster andSidekick cloth holsters. I have used both of these with good luck, but have recently switched to carrying in a Bianchi Shadow II brown leather holster. The Bianchi was supposedly for the P89 and several others but the P95 fits fine now that it has stretched in a bit. I'm sure there are others that are available, but I've had good luck carrying with all 3 of these holsters I've described. It all depends on what you like and what you want.