• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sorry, if this has been brought up before

Attending VCDL Meeting on 12/18/08?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Let's Carpool!

• Total voters

Kendo_Bunny

imported post

AbNo wrote:
What? I'm 26. Is that supposed to mean something? :D

And hey, I'm 22 :shock:

I go between hope and total frustration at my generation, possibly because I go to a women's college where lots of women think guns are icky.

tsannicolas

imported post

useful_idiot wrote:
Hello Tony! Welcome to VCDL!

I'm planning on attending the meeting. I hope I see you there.

chuck :cool:
Awesome Chuck, looking forward to meeting you.

- Tony

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Many of us from OCDO meet at the "sooper-seekrit meeting place" :) prior to the meeting. Feel free to PM me for the location (or search; it's been discussed here several times).

Welcome to VCDL.

tsannicolas

imported post

looks like i'm going to have to miss this meeting. i just got a new job and they have me on the schedule for that night :(

tsannicolas

imported post

BUT, i might be able to meet you guys if ya'll are eating somewhere afterwards. i get off at 2100

foxcall

imported post

Kendo_Bunny wrote:
AbNo wrote:
What? I'm 26. Is that supposed to mean something? :D

And hey, I'm 22 :shock:

I go between hope and total frustration at my generation, possibly because I go to a women's college where lots of women think guns are icky.
that's because women have cooties......err i mean :uhoh:. I'm 21 and I know what you mean about our generation but there is still hope I know a lot of the "good" ones.

wish I could make it to the meeting - stupid finals :cry:

(and yes, I am this immature in real life, but don't mistake that for irresponsible ;))

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

tsannicolas wrote:
BUT, i might be able to meet you guys if ya'll are eating somewhere afterwards. i get off at 2100
The meeting usually breaks up around 2115-2130 and folks adjourn to the Fuddruckers at 4300 Backlick Road, Annandale

nova

imported post

Bump. I may bring another person or two with me.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

nova wrote:
Bump. I may bring another person or two with me.
Even better. Packed agenda this week, with at least five candidates expected. Hope we fill the room!