Thread: Streamlight, Surefire, Insight

Post imported post

Someone have a gun light they need to get rid of? I looking for one. LED preferred but will also consider incd.

Post imported post

rail mount or handheld?

I just purchased one from Hong Kong (chinese supplier), cost about 40$ with recharger and batteries, using the latest LED emitters from Cree puts out 230 Lumens. One thing I love about it is a strobe feature, which blinds/confuses the **** out of the person it's aimed at...

I get about a 1-1/2 hours of use on HIGH. It's slightly brighter than a 4D mag light. And it's bout 6" long... I love it.

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.14443
    Evangelical lessons are provided upon request. Anyone wishing to meet Jesus can just kick in my door.

Post imported post

Thanks, I already own a surefight handheld. I'm wary of chinese made knock-offs, I had aLED flashlight I bought from hong kong and after 6 uses it fried in my hand blowning the tip of my pinky off. I tried I serve the guy who sold it to me a subpeona in HK but his trinket hut was no longer there. I did find his brother though he lives in Bellevue and his name is Mike Lee annumber is 425-495-2012

Post imported post

$10 Police flashlight hack

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/581888...ashlight_hack/

Make a $100 super bright Flashlight for less than $10. Brighter than SureFire! Easy to do! See the Test Results!

Post imported post

I use a Surefire X200-A. Never had an issue with it.

Keep in mind that it is a WEAPON light, so if you're using it as one, you need a backup ha hand light.