• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Soliciting donations for large OC banner

surfj9009

imported post

Hi everybody. I am just starting a thread to solicit donations for a 3.5' by 8' banner for Spokane OC'ers to use at local events.

Fetch and I would like to make a banner to display at local gun shows and other public venues. I have contacted Kinko's and they quoted me $212 for a full color banner that will be useable for quite a long time.

Due to the cost of renting a table and printing materials and such, we though it might be a good idea to attempt to solicit donations.

I am sure many of you have read our recent training bulletin for over here, and it's pretty obvious we need to create more of a buzz than we have in the past.

No donation is too small, and we really appreciate any help. Check, money or paypal is all ok with me, just PM me.

Thanks again everybody.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

$212. ??
When I printed up my poster size pamplets and had them laminated here in Tacoma I was told the same thing in a banner would be $125. I think you might want to check around on prices.

surfj9009

imported post

David.Car wrote:
Give Office Depot a call. The one by the corner of Division and Wellsley, has a print/copy shop in there.
Good advice!! i called them and they said it would be $170 for the same size.