Thread: A small chance to light a candel to media darkness?

State Researcher

Post imported post

Maybe a chance for a pro-gun person to offer some more accurate reporting in some of these rural areas.

http://deseretnews.com/article/0,5143,705265557,00.html

The Deseret News is looking to hire part-time correspondents in St. George, Cedar City, Logan, Moab and other locations outside of the Wasatch Front area to write stories for the newspaper.

Applicants should have at least one year of writing experience and be familiar enough with local issues to recognize and report on events of statewide interest. Photography experience is a plus but not required.

Please send resumes and writing examples to Brian West, c/o Deseret News, P.O. Box 1257, Salt Lake City, UT 84110. Or e-mail to bwest@desnews.com
    All experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. Thank heaven we do not permit a few to impose anarchy.

"With Anarchy as an aim and as a means, Communism becomes possible."
    --Marxist.org

"Communism and Anarchy [are], a necessary complement to one another. "
    --PETER KROPOTKIN, "Anarchism: its philosophy and ideal." 1898.

Post imported post

I vote for LOVESHISXD to jump all over this.

Talk about an eloquent, intellectual forum member we can all agree with...

DO It Bro!

:celebrate

What about you Charles? You seem to 'know whats up'!
    I'd offer ThoughtPolice as an option, but I LOVE TO CARRY. Who knows what that guy would invoke..

State Researcher

Post imported post

I'm already swamped and live on the Wasatch Front.

They are looking for people who live in Washington County and the rural areas of the State.
    All experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. Thank heaven we do not permit a few to impose anarchy.

"With Anarchy as an aim and as a means, Communism becomes possible."
    --Marxist.org

"Communism and Anarchy [are], a necessary complement to one another. "
    --PETER KROPOTKIN, "Anarchism: its philosophy and ideal." 1898.

Post imported post

ProtectedBy9mm wrote:

DO It Bro!

I'd offer ThoughtPolice as an option, but I LOVE TO CARRY. Who knows what that guy would invoke..
    Muahhahah!! j/k I'm going to be too busy dealing with this divorce to mess around with that. I have a feeling that the next 12 months are going to be very very interesting. Thanks for the vote of confidence though 9mm

Kevin
    If it isn't broke, then don't fix it, or you'll fix it until it's broke.

Post imported post

LovesHisXD45 wrote:
    ProtectedBy9mm wrote:

DO It Bro!

Muahhahah!! j/k I'm going to be too busy dealing with this divorce to mess around with that. I have a feeling that the next 12 months are going to be very very interesting. Thanks for the vote of confidence though 9mm

Kevin
    Hell we should all get a divorce OC site lol too many of us dealing with this crap!
    ”The great body of our citizens shoot less as times goes on. We should encourage rifle practice among schoolboys, and indeed among all classes, as well as in the military services by every means in our power. Thus, and not otherwise, may we be able to assist in preserving peace in the world… The first step – in the direction of preparation to avert war if possible, and to be fit for war if it should come – is to teach men to shoot!”
    ~President Theodore Roosevelt

Post imported post

Yeah, It bites, but I have been through enough. A decent person can only take so much abuse before calling it quits. I'm already happier just thinking about the light at the end of the tunnel.

Kevin
    If it isn't broke, then don't fix it, or you'll fix it until it's broke.