• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A small chance to light a candel to media darkness?

utbagpiper

Banned
imported post

Maybe a chance for a pro-gun person to offer some more accurate reporting in some of these rural areas.

http://deseretnews.com/article/0,5143,705265557,00.html

The Deseret News is looking to hire part-time correspondents in St. George, Cedar City, Logan, Moab and other locations outside of the Wasatch Front area to write stories for the newspaper.

Applicants should have at least one year of writing experience and be familiar enough with local issues to recognize and report on events of statewide interest. Photography experience is a plus but not required.

Please send resumes and writing examples to Brian West, c/o Deseret News, P.O. Box 1257, Salt Lake City, UT 84110. Or e-mail to bwest@desnews.com

scorpioajr

imported post

I vote for LOVESHISXD to jump all over this.

Talk about an eloquent, intellectual forum member we can all agree with...

DO It Bro!

:celebrate

What about you Charles? You seem to 'know whats up'!
I'd offer ThoughtPolice as an option, but I LOVE TO CARRY. Who knows what that guy would invoke.. :lol::lol:

utbagpiper

Banned
imported post

I'm already swamped and live on the Wasatch Front.

They are looking for people who live in Washington County and the rural areas of the State.

LovesHisXD45

imported post

ProtectedBy9mm wrote:

DO It Bro!

I'd offer ThoughtPolice as an option, but I LOVE TO CARRY. Who knows what that guy would invoke.. :lol::lol:
Muahhahah!! j/k :) I'm going to be too busy dealing with this divorce to mess around with that. I have a feeling that the next 12 months are going to be very very interesting. Thanks for the vote of confidence though 9mm ;)

Kevin

yo101jimmy

imported post

LovesHisXD45 wrote:
ProtectedBy9mm wrote:

DO It Bro!

Muahhahah!! j/k :) I'm going to be too busy dealing with this divorce to mess around with that. I have a feeling that the next 12 months are going to be very very interesting. Thanks for the vote of confidence though 9mm ;)

Kevin
Hell we should all get a divorce OC site lol too many of us dealing with this crap!

LovesHisXD45

imported post

Yeah, :( It bites, but I have been through enough. A decent person can only take so much abuse before calling it quits. I'm already happier just thinking about the light at the end of the tunnel.

Kevin