• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

VCDL Plug on Radio

cmartin7864

imported post

If anyone was listening to the Mike O'Meara show, on WJFK 106.7,today I got Mike to plug VCDL.ORG today on his show. He is thinking about getting a gun and a lot of people were calling with things like "you can only shoot an intruder twice in VA." Hopefully people listening picked up on it and went to the site. I think he has podcasts, it was in the beginning of the 2nd segment.

fizzer

imported post

He was also drooling over the silver eagle group.1 of their people was being interviewed on the show. I wonder if he knows their prices?

nitrovic

imported post

Big O and Dukes are big into guns as well (Dukes is anyway). They are the mid day show on WJFK. Opie of Opie and anthony (XM) is a big gun rights guy also. Those guys always talk about pro gun stuff. Good to hear the "elite media" has some down to earth guys in it.