• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC in savannah

rmodel65

imported post

i OCed a few weeks ago went to some place that was going out of buisness(kinda like a bed bath and beyond on abercorn) and then I OCed while eating at olive garden

rmodel65

imported post

i would walk around down town savannah OC dont know if id go in any buildings though, maybe stoll down town then eat at outback :p

rmodel65

imported post

the only problem with carrying downtown is school issue a lot of building are school owned and therefore off limits.

Hef

imported post

I OC'ed at the Kroger on Gwinnett this past weekend. I stopped by the Suntrust in-store branch (since there aren't any in Beaufort County) without any issues, not even a funny look.

us_soldier

imported post

Bass Pro Shop makes you carry unloaded in their store. They tried to make me carry my 40 cal in one of their "gun boxes" just until I got ready to leave and then they would unlock it for me...........For one, I am legal. Two, I am in theMilitary. Last but not least.....THEY SELL GUNS!!!!

rmodel65

imported post

us_soldier wrote:
Bass Pro Shop makes you carry unloaded in their store. They tried to make me carry my 40 cal in one of their "gun boxes" just until I got ready to leave and then they would unlock it for me...........For one, I am legal. Two, I am in theMilitary. Last but not least.....THEY SELL GUNS!!!!

i OCed into the savannah Bass Pro.... there corporate policy is to allow carry and they only unload and lock guns being brought in for service etc